FIFA 17

How do you enjoy playing as Alex Hunter? Surely that just means you have to watch the rest of the team play and there is no guarantee of the ball coming to you?

Also I was on professional mode but that was starting to piss me off so I've dropped down too.

You call for the ball and shit it's quite good I like it. Just been playing FUT drafts fuck me Fifa is frustrating online haha RAGE

Maybe this has been posted before but I thought this was entertaining. Some are better in Fifa, some in Pes but poor Sané ... :-)

PES Aguero looks from an alternate reality where Sergio is lord over a chipmunk-human hybrid space army.

And Nolito generally got the "you play for what club, again... Celta what?" treatment from both games.

PES Aguero looks from an alternate reality where Sergio is lord over a chipmunk-human hybrid space army.

And Nolito generally got the "you play for what club, again... Celta what?" treatment from both games.
I had modding way mods for fifa 15 on PC (skipped 16) and Nolito looked the spit of his real life counterpart.
Unfortunately looks like moddingway can't crack FIfa 17 yet.

On a side note I signed for Southampton in the story mode to try and get more game time at the start. Will the main character get a chance to sign else where?

Maybe this has been posted before but I thought this was entertaining. Some are better in Fifa, some in Pes but poor Sané ... :-)

They vary quite a bit between the two. PES seems to get the closest to reality when the do nail it.

How do you enjoy playing as Alex Hunter? Surely that just means you have to watch the rest of the team play and there is no guarantee of the ball coming to you?

Also I was on professional mode but that was starting to piss me off so I've dropped down too.

I enjoy it actually, I have far too little time to bother learning the game. When I play video games I tend to do it on easy or otherwise, I am not particularly good at them and I glean my enjoyment mainly from stories (only reason I even got FIFA 17 this year). So in order to have the full story in a good amount of time I play them on easy difficulty.

Started the journey mode, it said base your choice off who'll give you game time rather than just the best teams, so I went for Bournemouth. However it's pretty obvious the game is designed for you to have picked a big team, saying things like the manager has much bigger fish to fry than you, then showing Eddie Howe, signing a striker far superior to a level they would be able to sign etc. makes it a little unrealistic.

Also the main striker (Max Gradel for B'mouth supposedly), got injured for "months" so my guy could have his chance, however every line up Gradel is always there now just on the wing, and the new big money signing never starts - the young friend does instead. Pretty significant mistakes to be honest, miraculous recovery to the main striker, and me getting shipped off on loan because of the new big money signing, however they don't start ahead of the young friend.

I also didn't realise if you are doing too well it automatically offers you to up the difficulty, so in smashing X all the time to skip the ends of matches I'd upped myself to top difficulty - the AI are horrible to play against on this mode, they just retain possession with no end product, passing it around the back when you press/block off forward passes seemingly content to play for 0-0's. Think I'll be lowering that back down to professional..

Decent little game mode, but seems pretty lazily made, not much variety based on your decisions & some pretty big mistakes already showing up early.

Ok I may be thick but how the hell am I not achieving the promote the academy player? I've trained Diaz , A. Garcia & Maffeo and played them in cups and weaker prem sides and still says not on target?! Help!!

Assuming your on the manager career, could it be the academy players that you sign via the Youth Staff instead?

Keepers throw better.

Alex Hunter is illiterate yet people continue to write to him.

I’ve had to change the difficult mode as I was dominating as hunter for Newcastle. I have scored like 10 goals and 5 assists already. Had 4 goals in one game the other day. Not sure when I go back to man city though

I’ve had to change the difficult mode as I was dominating as hunter for Newcastle. I have scored like 10 goals and 5 assists already. Had 4 goals in one game the other day. Not sure when I go back to man city though
Wish I had the chance to go back. I signed for Southampton thinking I'd get more game time. It seems I should have singed for city as it makes no difference you still get shipped out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.