Geronimo Rulli

I think the situation is this. We bought him but sold him to Sociadad but have an option to buy him at a fixed price in the future should we deem him good enough to join us.
I initially thought that was the case . Don't know why but when I saw Rulli being listed as Man City player in Fifa, I thought there is more to it that I am not aware of. Not the best of sources to judge a transfer but It confused me still.

I initially thought that was the case . Don't know why but when I saw Rulli being listed as Man City player in Fifa, I thought there is more to it that I am not aware of. Not the best of sources to judge a transfer but It confused me still.
He on loan at Sociedad. Sociedad will buy him in January and then we have buyback clause at £14m I think, should we deem him good enough in the future.

I think the situation is this. We bought him but sold him to Sociadad but have an option to buy him at a fixed price in the future should we deem him good enough to join us.

Why didn't we just loan him out instead of selling him ?

Why didn't we just loan him out instead of selling him ?
Possibly because we wouldn't need him for three or four years and if his performances were to merit a move to a major club then we would have the option of landing him at a fixed price rather than £50m+ which couldn't be out of the question the way transfer prices are heading. If he doesn't make it then we can just walk away with very little money lost.

He on loan at Sociedad. Sociedad will buy him in January and then we have buyback clause at £14m I think, should we deem him good enough in the future.

Think there is also a sell on clause,if we don't want him and Sociedad sell him.
From what I read on here and in the media,we either save money or make it...clever deal,IMO.

Please book him a flight for January 1st. We have a certain Chilean keeper that can go in the opposite direction

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.