help with stadium ban

i hope you get this sorted mate, but if the club offer resistance (as they most probably will, and have every right to do) i would suggest you remind yourself that it was you that fucked up, not them.

one of life's lessons learnt there.
He thought he was doing the right thing ,how many moan about empty seats ?

Beer in your seat will never happen. After seeing the way beer is lobbed around on concourses during half time, I can only see beer being thrown from all sides during a game, akin to a juveniles first concert. Being In 114 and right next to the away end, I'll have to take a waterproof to every game for the jessies who can't throw far enough.
On another note, I think its about time we were treated correctly and allowed to take a pint to your seat. I would include UCL games as well. Can we start an on-line petition.

I've messaged stadiumsecurity@mcfc.co.uk as they won't give me a name or number to get this resolved so will have to await their response.
The terms on your seasoncard do say you can give it to a 'guest' that you know if you are unable to make the game so I'm hopeful the appeal will go my way. Though if I'd just not gone due to working, wedding etc which would make it harder to prove it wasn't me I wouldn't be anywhere near as hopeful.
A few people have said the buck rests with me though I disagree. I did what lots of people do when they can't make a game and passed it on so the seat would be filled. 99% of the time these transactions pass by without issue I was just unfortunate and I certainly won't be doing that again so the seat will remain empty (unless it sells via ticket exchange) and the MEN can have their little story about empty seats.

Similar happened to me and was told you shouldn't give your ticket to anyone and 3 game ban stood also had to sign a declaration that if I was banned further more the ban would be for life before I got ticket back

Eh?

No idea I don't know him it's the brother of someone I know was row s though so about 2/3 of the way back just in from the aisle

Do you know roughly how old he is? Should he have known better?

I've messaged stadiumsecurity@mcfc.co.uk as they won't give me a name or number to get this resolved so will have to await their response.
The terms on your seasoncard do say you can give it to a 'guest' that you know if you are unable to make the game so I'm hopeful the appeal will go my way. Though if I'd just not gone due to working, wedding etc which would make it harder to prove it wasn't me I wouldn't be anywhere near as hopeful.
A few people have said the buck rests with me though I disagree. I did what lots of people do when they can't make a game and passed it on so the seat would be filled. 99% of the time these transactions pass by without issue I was just unfortunate and I certainly won't be doing that again so the seat will remain empty (unless it sells via ticket exchange) and the MEN can have their little story about empty seats.
Who do you think the buck rest with?

Who do you think the buck rest with?

Clearly the person who commited the offence . I passed my ticket on as it says I can in the terms and conditions. If city pass it on via ticket exchange and that person commits the offence would I also be held accountable?
im pretty sure I wouldn't yet what's the difference? We have both passed tickets on via a legitimate method. Yes at present I am banned because they think the person commiting the act was me but I'll be amazed if I am still held accountable for others actions once I have proved it wasn't me.
But I guess I'll find out soon enough

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.