Hit and run

Are they the 11 and 12 year old girls? Good lord, they look older.

Shocking waste of young life. The driver needs to be locked up for a long, long time.

I never considered the hiring of cars. I see a few young lads in very nice cars, and I just had them down as drug dealers.

Yeah the same girls.

They have arrested 4 men for it now. This was the car which was dumped

_93205248_deathcrashcar_gmp.jpg

I'd take the cunts back to where it happened and leave them there with the children's family and friends for half an hour but as we know that won't happen they will be out on bail tomorrow walking the streets where's the justice in that

Living in Oldham it's a right shithole, the cops (without being racist) have no go areas I know this from my involvement with them in the past meaning certain groups can get away with anything.

To be fair I don't know if the arrested people are Asian origin but on the roads it's awful and isn't policed well or showing any signs of improvement.

Such a shame two young girls have paid the price for poor soft policing.

I'd take the cunts back to where it happened and leave them there with the children's family and friends for half an hour but as we know that won't happen they will be out on bail tomorrow walking the streets where's the justice in that

I understand emotions are running high but surely you think whoever the suspect is, they deserve a fair trial first before punishment?

Living in Oldham it's a right shithole, the cops (without being racist) have no go areas I know this from my involvement with them in the past meaning certain groups can get away with anything.

To be fair I don't know if the arrested people are Asian origin but on the roads it's awful and isn't policed well or showing any signs of improvement.

Such a shame two young girls have paid the price for poor soft policing.
In all fairness mate, this is about the cunts who were in the car, not the cops.

Seems like they haven't a clue which one of the men was at the wheel. Unless one of them grasses, don't be surprised if nobody faces the most serious charges that could be levelled at them.

There will be a lot of anger about that but without a reliable witness it will be hard to prove and thus successfully prosecute.

As stated, lack of policing is a major contributor to this. Can't remember the last time I saw police pull someone over for bad driving despite seeing multiple illegal and dangerous manoeuvres every day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.