Interesting table calculating past transfers into today's value

I don't know, they haven't adjusted Pogba or Lukaku's fees to a fiver and a packet of Monster Munch so I'm not sure how reliable it is really is.

They don't need to be adjusted because they are recent enough that inflation hasn't taken hold yet.

They don't need to be adjusted because they are recent enough that inflation hasn't taken hold yet.
Deflation has been fucking rampant though tbf. Not convinced that pudge hasn't overestimated Lukaku's market value there. I wouldn't pay that and I don't even like Monster Munch.

Deflation has been fucking rampant though tbf. Not convinced that pudge hasn't overestimated Lukaku's market value there. I wouldn't pay that and I don't even like Monster Munch.

Nobody would pay that now, but that's not what the aim of this list is.

I note that shrek and camelgob are at two and three (dis)respectively, and there are another seven rags, which sort of dispels the myth that scum have developed players, rather than paying huge transfer fees.

I note that shrek and camelgob are at two and three (dis)respectively, and there are another seven rags, which sort of dispels the myth that scum have developed players, rather than paying huge transfer fees.
Wait until you see the full top 100.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.