It's quiet 10, no apologies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inzi said:
i think its stupendous if we get both hazard and bale. its too much. silva nasri hazard and bale for 2 spots in the team? no, too much quality
Unless Hazard is to be played centrally behind Aguero (the Tevez role) and Tevez is leaving?

Hart

Richards. Kompany lescott. Clichy

Yaya

Hazard. Silva. Bale

Tevez. Aguero

Would this work?

Danamy said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Goo said:
Does this mean that City don't want Bale and the media rumble is more than we'd like?

Or does this mean we do want Bale, and the rumble is stumbling blocks in signing him?

We want Bale. The rumble is both the player and us trying to make it a reality with Daniel Levy.

It's the Bale camp that's put out the come and get me plea, there's going to be some re-shuffling at the Spuds in the summer as i alluded to you earlier.

Yeah more like Bale's Agent wants a pay day and a new improved contract for his player! Using us as a bargaining tool like most clubs do these days

richards30 said:
Hart

Yaya

Hazard. Silva. Bale

Tevez. Aguero

Would this work?

No of course not.
What is the point in having all them forwards on with nobody to pass it to them and nobody to break up attacks.
I think we should play 1 up front next year, Yaya is wasted playing defensively, he needs to be pushed on and used more effectively.

NDJ Barry

Hazard Yaya Silva

Aguero

117 M34 said:
richards30 said:
Hart

Yaya

Hazard. Silva. Bale

Tevez. Aguero

Would this work?

No of course not.
What is the point in having all them forwards on with nobody to pass it to them and nobody to break up attacks.
I think we should play 1 up front next year, Yaya is wasted playing defensively, he needs to be pushed on and used more effectively.

NDJ Barry

Hazard Yaya Silva

Aguero
Was trying to fit bale in as well mate. IF we sign him then he's going to want to play more than not?!!!

Goo said:
Inzi said:
i think its stupendous if we get both hazard and bale. its too much. silva nasri hazard and bale for 2 spots in the team? no, too much quality

Could this be the shape of our team next season?

...................................Hart/Pantilimon....................................

Richards/Zab........Kompany/Rekik...........Lescott/Kolo..........Clichy/Bale

......................Yaya/Harrera............Barry/De Jong.......................

Silva/Milner......................Tevez/Aguero.....................Nasri/Hazard

...................................Balotelli/Dzeko.....................................

???

I'd be worried if we started the season with those 4 centre halves - if Kolo stays then we need one more decent player, maybe Vertonghen?

I'd also expect us, assuming Carlos stays, to unload one of Balo or Dzeko and replace with any out of RVP, Cavani, Falcao etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.