It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

When you are arguing with anyone check how many followers they have if it’s under 50 block them they just on there like bots to set a narrative!

That sad fuck Chelsea supporter Rory who talkshite has him on only has soundbites of the worse sort to get the likes interactions even he doesn’t believe what his spouts! It’s where social media has gone! Best thing to do is don’t interact with any of them! That’s what they want!
Mate I sat for 3 hours on twitter last Saturday and blocked every single arsenal fan that came on because those fuckers are delusional and there's no talking to them

The work of genius. A sarcastic ally in a sea of "you are worthless, ungrateful and you know nothing, super fans".
Don't put words in my mouth. If you really believe our management team is caught unaware as often as some are saying you are grossly misinformed, simple as fella. Whether you are any of those other things I couldn't give 2 fucks.

I have to admit, Twitter is growing on me, like a fungus.

I actually enjoy putting some of these newbie wankers to the sword.

Easiest thing would be to mute or block 'em, but it's clear they know little about the club they claim to support?

I mean, I defended Txiki yesterday and the poison for him was unreal!!

Would never get that on Blue Moon, eh ;)
Any time some bellend gets abusive or talks irritating utter bollocks, I tend to mute or block them straight away.... I don't need to go on there and get pissed off by these pricks

Where’d you hear that mate? Crazy to lose that many names if true
Walker will talk to Bayern over the next week especially with both clubs playing each other, Mahrez already gone, Berny just doesnt want to stick or twist, Cancelo just doesnt fit in Peps plans & Laporte not good enough..

Any time some bellend gets abusive or talks irritating utter bollocks, I tend to mute or block them straight away.... I don't need to go on there and get pissed off by these pricks
Just curious is your username connected to Chadderton by any chance?

Are there any links for a Mahrez replacement or are we hoping for a greater role from Palmer this season?
Khaldoon mentioned dominating again for the next 15 years, striving to improve.
I just can't imagine not signing quality, losing the likes of gundo, walker,mahrez cancelo, Laporte and maybe Bernardo.

Big shoes to fill, can't expect players from the academy to step up with that experience and knowhow to improve us.

They need to be integrated slowly.

I expect a couple of big money transfers.

Khaldoon mentioned dominating again for the next 15 years, striving to improve.
I just can't imagine not signing quality, losing the likes of gundo, walker,mahrez cancelo, Laporte and maybe Bernardo.

Big shoes to fill, can't expect players from the academy to step up with that experience and knowhow to improve us.

They need to be integrated slowly.

I expect a couple of big money transfers.
Who do you think we sign? I like the lad from Napoli (who we won’t deal with) and I like Leao who I think has signed a new deal. Otherwise nobody glaringly obvious in my opinion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.