Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
He actually wiped the floor with some of the mids over there who City were being linked with & was aknowledged ws doing so by tv comentators as he did it, so you are actually misleading people & indeed talking utter shite.

He deserved a chance & never got it. Like many others.

What midfielders in Erdevsie were we linked with? And how many did we sign?

What others and where are they now.

He actually wiped the floor with some of the mids over there who City were being linked with & was aknowledged ws doing so by tv comentators as he did it, so you are actually misleading people & indeed talking utter shite.

He deserved a chance & never got it. Like many others.

I watched every game of his as i do with almost all Eredivisie games. He was nowhere near good enough.. Just because you have a couple of good games against some good teams in the ED doesn't mean you are good enough for City. You can't seriously believe that a player from a relegation team in the Eredivisie would be good enough for City if you do i have absolutely no clue what to say because that's just delusional.When you excell at Cambuur you go to AZ, Utrecht, Twente, Vitesse when you excell there you can think about a step up to the top 3 when you excell there you can make a great step into the best leagues in Europe. It's impossible to go from Cambuur to City and be good enough.

Also since when know tv commentators anything about football they know fuck all and always spout nonsense.

Last edited:
All good destroying the PL youth lower quality teams..Brandon Barker was doing this before him in the EDS.More interested in games vs the very best teams like in Salzburg in the UYL & Chelsea in the final.He might be our most talented youngster but Foden (CL) & Brahim (LC) have had a sniff at the first team before him so the coaching staff must(not) be seeing something.

right but thats barker. they are different players. foden has played one game so far, id imagine sancho will get his chances as well.

You should. All 3 should be here
Or 4 if you add that skinny little one too.

Im bothered about him leaving. If it's true he wants first team football, then fair enough. We're not in the position currently to be handing 17 year olds regular football. If we had been a bit more successful over the past few seasons, I could easily see pep giving all three game time next season. We've had many opportunities to give youngsters a chance in recent seasons, but it hasn't happened. It would be a shame if we lost him, but we're currently set up for the future attacking wise.

I watched every game of his as i do with almost all Eredivisie games. He was nowhere near good enough.. Just because you have a couple of good games against some good teams in the ED doesn't mean you are good enough for City. You can't seriously believe that a player from a relegation team in the Eredivisie would be good enough for City if you do i have absolutely no clue what to say because that's just delusional.When you excell at Cambuur you go to AZ, Utrecht, Twente, Vitesse when you excell there you can think about a step up to the top 3 when you excell there you can make a great step into the best leagues in Europe. It's impossible to go from Cambuur to City and be good enough.

Also since when know tv commentators anything about football they know fuck all and always spout nonsense.

I'm not weighing in on the larger argument here (though I did watch two games where Jack looked the part -- small sample size though, I'll admit). I can say I totally disagree with your broad way of thinking though. If you can excel at Cambuur then you can easily excel at AZ, PSV, Ajax, etc. It's so much harder to stand out creatively and dominate a game when you're playing for relegation fodder, with a defensive mindset, and players who make significantly less-inspired contributions and runs. If anything I'm suspicious of players who stand out creatively at the top teams -- for me it's harder to gauge how talented they are without the favorable handicap.

Neville is just too obsessed with City giving a chance to kids. None of those who left yet made it nowhere close to City level, that's all I need to know to judge if City's decisions were good or bad.

I remember him and loads of other getting mental when we sold Lopes to Monaco and where is he now? playing on loans at lille and scoring 2.5 goals average in 2 seasons. You'd think he was new Pele reading some people here 2-3 years ago.

Neville is just too obsessed with City giving a chance to kids. None of those who left yet made it nowhere close to City level, that's all I need to know to judge if City's decisions were good or bad.

I remember him and loads of other getting mental when we sold Lopes to Monaco and where is he now? playing on loans at lille and scoring 2.5 goals average in 2 seasons. You'd think he was new Pele reading some people here 2-3 years ago.

I think he's more interested in the current (and future) crop of players, rather than what the CFA produced prior to upgrades. We are just now seeing what the academy can produce.

And for the record I would've taken Trippier & Denis Suarez last season. Not to mention Roberts on the days we started Navas, or Denayer on some of the Demichelis days two years prior.

I think he's more interested in the current (and future) crop of players, rather than what the CFA produced prior to upgrades. We are just now seeing what the academy can produce.

And for the record I would've taken Trippier & Denis Suarez last season. Not to mention Roberts on the days we started Navas, or Denayer on some of the Demichelis days two years prior.

But the fact is that only Denis Suarez remotely made it anywhere after leaving us. And still probably wouldn't have a sniff into our side. I don't really take Trippier into consideration at all, he is barely making it now and he is 27, even spurs wouldn't wait him until now, let alone us.

And each and every remotely talented players was causing tantrums here after they left us. So it's not really only the current crop, it's same story for years.

But the fact is that only Denis Suarez remotely made it anywhere after leaving us. And still probably wouldn't have a sniff into our side. I don't really take Trippier into consideration at all, he is barely making it now and he is 27, even spurs wouldn't wait him until now, let alone us.

And each and every remotely talented players was causing tantrums here after they left us. So it's not really only the current crop, it's same story for years.

I'm not talking about players who would make our starting 11, if there were such a thing anymore. Not sure Neville is either. Denis made 18 appearances for Barcelona last season. That's a squad player, there's a role for that. And if you genuinely wouldn't have started Trippier over Fernandinho filling in at RB last season, I think we're done trying to find common ground. All of this by way of saying there are a few players who have left City who could've filled a role for us. No Aguero's or Silva's, but there are some squad players who have left who could've helped out in a pinch. Nothing to cry over, just disagreeing with you that nobody who ever left City's academy is worth giving a shirt.

I'm talking with Neville in PM so let's leave him out of our conversation for now.

Kieran Trippier was sold 5 years ago and if you think he should have stayed at time when we had Zab and Richards at their prime and that we should have somehow waited until he was 25 when spurs signed him, than we definitely have lack of common ground to talk about him. Boy was playing for years in Championship and though he was very good at that level, he was nowhere near ours and competition he had here and decision to sell him was more than fair one.

I said Suarez was above others we let go but I'm not sure I see some big Barca career in front of him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.