Kelechi Iheanacho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rashford and Martial play for a team that didn't score any goals and ended up in 6th, pretty much as a result of them stumbling around being useless far too often, that's pretty much the problem with that. Not convinced they've gotten any better for the experience either. It costs you to have young strikers not getting the job done.

As for the dim part, I was part joking but at the same time to stand out in a group of footballers as being noticeably dim is pretty impressive. Apparently he's lovely though, but

It hasn't cost us, using Kelechi though, he is far more productive than both.

So how much would those two be on the market for then ?

It hasn't cost us, using Kelechi though, he is far more productive than both.

So how much would those two be on the market for then ?
We haven't played him enough for it to cost us, he's mainly been a very useful sub. If he started 20 or 30 games a year for us and played like he did, then I imagine it might have cost us points as I really don't think his goal scoring can continue at that clinical a rate, it's above what is really sustainable for anyone with a large sample size. But then again his overall play could well have improved if played more, it's impossible to say.

As for how much they'd cost, Rashford would be a fortune as he has the full rag hype machine behind him. Martial would probably struggle to get half what they paid for him, which is pretty damning. He cost a fucking fortune though, so that would still be about what we could get for Kelechi, maybe a bit more just because of how highly rated he was before this year.

We haven't played him enough for it to cost us, he's mainly been a very useful sub. If he started 20 or 30 games a year for us and played like he did, then I imagine it might have cost us points as I really don't think his goal scoring can continue at that clinical a rate, it's above what is really sustainable for anyone with a large sample size. But then again his overall play could well have improved if played more, it's impossible to say.

As for how much they'd cost, Rashford would be a fortune as he has the full rag hype machine behind him. Martial would probably struggle to get half what they paid for him, which is pretty damning. He cost a fucking fortune though, so that would still be about what we could get for Kelechi, maybe a bit more just because of how highly rated he was before this year.

I recon Jesus, Kelechi Sané for example , would be perfectly decent for 80% of games & Kelechi would score in many of them.

Kolarov & crew are much more of a risk, as Bravo has been.

I think it's fucking horrible.

We signed one of the most promising kids in the world, who was more of No 10.than a No 9, superb footballer, eye for a pass, fantastic long distance shooting, beats a man & scores goals.

He had a year out of football in order to wait for eligibility for City & then got injured.

Came in under that #%× manager, & scored goals as a cf in limited time, scored goals for Pep in limited time (possibly world record kind of time) & after barely playing football for 3 years is getting shit of these fucking wankers, for not being perfect on the ball.

Whether he makes it at our level or not, it's fucking out of order imo & fucking depressing.
Thanks for rephrasing it much better than me. :)

This. I hope these people have just short memories for whatever reason and aren't that much of a simpletons.

You don't score 7 goals in 525 minutes and 6 goals in 10 appearances by having no football brain. His first touch sucks but his football brain is why he is worth so much.

Players Kelechi's age that have no football brain would be players like Adama Traore and Jordon Ibe.

City are insisting on a buy-back clause in any deal for Kelechi Iheanacho in the event that they want the striker back. [Telegraph]
Oh please, let it be so. If we take a hit by paying more to buy him back after a successful run and improves with another club, I'm all in.

Unless the buyback is £50m plus, why would any club agree? They'd be sensible to wait until the end of the window when we'll start giving players away for whatever they happen to offer in order to get rid of our surplus of non-homegrown players.

Oh please, let it be so. If we take a hit by paying more to buy him back after a successful run and improves with another club, I'm all in.

If Pep doesn't feel he's going to get time on the pitch at this stage, then it's a good deal all round.

Money for us short term & not a stupid amount for us to spend, if he succeeds & we want him back. By that time, Aguero would be gone & Sanchez on his last legs.

Alternatively, if he loses it, we keep the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.