Match Thread | Man City vs Sunderland (02/03/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unbelievable selection by Pellegrini. This is a cup final - the strongest team has to play!!! Hart would have saved the goal, Negredo would have shown a bit of interest and actually helped Aguero, and Navas would have given us width and pace. Pull off Nasri and Dzeko now, put on the beast and Navas, and go and win the match!

The ref is unbelievably bad and biased, but it's no excuse, our so called world class players have to step up. Losing this in this manner will kill our chance of any trophy this season.

Both kompany and MDM at fault for the goal though.

MDM should have kept sprinting/running to close down borini even if kompany was on him.

He clearly slows down as if kompany has got it covered

Had he not slowed down he could have put a tackle in or closed down borini once kompany had failed

Long balls kill us.

Why won't Silva shoot, Dzeko awful, Toure petulant , everything going down the left.

I am losing faith with Pellegrini why does he pick two defenders who can't defend?

Kompany, Zabaleta, Yaya, Silva, Dzeko are all a disgrace to the shirt.

This is not reactionary.

I know it is taboo around here to criticise Kompany. I know I will be labeled a "Johnny come lately". Quite frankly I don't give a shit.

Kompany would have been sent off had Borini gone down. What the fuck was he doing trying to karate scissor kick him?

There is an issue with the mentality if the club. No team with Spanish, French and Argentinian internationals should not even be trying against Wigan and Sunderland in Cup Finals. It's an actual disgrace and the team is letting the fans down again.

This team will go down in history as the great pretenders. Promising so much but delivering so little.

Atkinson is a fucking **** eating incompetent shit fuck dick face.

Well done to Sunderland though, yet another team who is more passionate than us.

Feed the Elk said:
I can't believe the pasting that MDM is getting from everyone. It's making me sick - it's verging on a witch hunt. That goal conceded was kompanys fault or am I the only one who can see this?
well said - the goal came from Fernandinho cheaply losing the ball on the edge of their box then they broke - Vinny got wrong side yet Tyler & Neville apportion all the blame on MDM - Then everyone gets on his back. We need to be patient and put more pace into our game. I am sure Manuel will change the attitude. My only concern is Edin - Mate this is not a game to feel sorry for yourself because no body has passed to you - liven up and get stuck in or go on the bench. We will win this 3-1.

Should've started with Negredo, Dzeko drags down those around him at times he's not on their level or wavelength.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.