New Ticket Points System idea

Why would you (or your company) pay £900 for a trip to the swamp? I could understand it had it been in April or May and there was a chance of lifting the title (or sending them down), but not in October.
I'm going as it's local, and I only paid £25 as I'm an FOC.

To my knowledge it’s the first time it ever been offered in this format. The club may just be testing the water. Young Boys away was the other game on the email. That was £800 per ticket.

View attachment 95712
Just seen this on Twitter and Thought it was interesting. The scum have a ‘loyalty pot’ as part of their ballot with an 81% success rate and then a standard pot with 21%. I hope we never go down the ballot route but surely they’d have to do something similar maybe over 25k going in to a loyalty pot or something. Also interesting how they post exact numbers and we get fuck all
I would love a loyalty pot ballot, been going since 1970.
Stopped going to away games when I was working away from home, and had a young family.
I have 17k points.
The 5 years and you were a regular system before it went to points was fine, would prefer it was back to that.

To my knowledge it’s the first time it ever been offered in this format. The club may just be testing the water. Young Boys away was the other game on the email. That was £800 per ticket.
I got an email today regarding the terms and conditions of my seats.
After posting on here about the % for hospitality tickets.
That’s an absolute joke
And there are many takers!

I’m guessing you live local, don’t have children and never have work commitments at weekends or evenings?
That’s the whole point of a loyalty system: where do your loyalties lie? If it’s City you’ll be able to go here there and everywhere, regardless of day, time, other commitments. If it’s family, you’ll have to make compromises.
Or get divorced.
Or don’t have kids.
Or tell your kids you’re not available on match day.
Choose your loyalties. And accept the outcome.

They had 3 coaches going in 2006/07 circa 150 people from CoMS, and it cost about £150. 1 coach for Arsenal, Newcastle and Liverpool that season.

Used to get the magazine they sent if you ever booked any conference space, even though the booking was nowt to do with football.

At least you have been to OT recently, I can’t and nor can my boys cos we can’t get tickets. Before you ask, I’ve been watching City since 1974 and had a season ticket since then just missing for 6 seasons over that period due to hard times!
My only chance to watch us away is to pay inflated tout prices.
Did you go to any of the league cup or FA Cup ties we’ve played against them since 1974?

This season?
No numbers, nothing.

I hope this email finds you well.

Thank you for your application for our Premier League game against Manchester United, Sunday 29th October, kick-off 15:30.

As expected, demand has exceeded supply for this fixture and as such, we have been left with no other choice but to conduct a ballot with each member receiving maximum one pair of tickets. As a result of the ballot, some members have not been allocated any tickets.

As a result of that ballot, I can confirm you have been allocated 2 tickets.

If you have been successful, please respond to this email by midday, Wednesday 11th October, to confirm payment details and I will arrange your tickets. I will not hold tickets after this time and any remaining tickets will be re-entered in to a ballot for those supporters who have been unsuccessful in their application.

We would like to remind supporters that we advise against booking travel or accommodation for fixtures until a ticket is secured. Fixture dates and kick-off times can change at any time and we may have to conduct a ballot for future games.

They had 3 coaches going in 2006/07 circa 150 people from CoMS, and it cost about £150. 1 coach for Arsenal, Newcastle and Liverpool that season.

Used to get the magazine they sent if you ever booked any conference space, even though the booking was nowt to do with football.

Yes, but did they have a Paul Dickov Q+A?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.