NFL Playoffs 2017

Who gives a shit.
To quote the spoof letter from the UK to the USA, currently being attributed to John Cleese:
17.You should stop playing American "football." The 2.1 percent of you who realise there is a world beyond your borders may have noticed no one else plays " American" football. There is only one kind of proper football; you call it "soccer". At first you should try it by playing against the girls.Those of you brave enough will, in time, will be allowed to play rugby (which has some similarities to American "football", but does not involve stopping for a rest every twenty seconds or wearing full kevlar body armour like a bunch of nancies).

Who gives a shit.
To quote the spoof letter from the UK to the USA, currently being attributed to John Cleese:
17.You should stop playing American "football." The 2.1 percent of you who realise there is a world beyond your borders may have noticed no one else plays " American" football. There is only one kind of proper football; you call it "soccer". At first you should try it by playing against the girls.Those of you brave enough will, in time, will be allowed to play rugby (which has some similarities to American "football", but does not involve stopping for a rest every twenty seconds or wearing full kevlar body armour like a bunch of nancies).
Ahhhh the ignorant and uninformed.

Loved the buffalo players and fans reaction to the bengals TD, like their aguero moment.

Was great, wasn't it. To be honest though, the AFC is in a right mess and the NFC playoff games look far more competitive. I think the Patriots will get beat at some point too.

Huge shock last night as Tennessee beat Kansas City at Arrowhead

And the unfancied Falcons win away in LA although I thought the Rams wouldn't go far.

You can't help thinking that Brady will find a way to get the Patriots across the line again but as an Eagles fan for many a year I hope they can make some inroads into the play offs this year although without our Quarter Back I don't fancy we will.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.