NFL Playoffs 2017

And the unfancied Falcons win away in LA although I thought the Rams wouldn't go far.

You can't help thinking that Brady will find a way to get the Patriots across the line again but as an Eagles fan for many a year I hope they can make some inroads into the play offs this year although without our Quarter Back I don't fancy we will.
Being a Pats fan(dont worry im not a glory hunter! Been a fan since 86) I think if we win it again Brady will retire. Thats why I think there is definitely something about the rumours of Kraft and Belichick falling out because Belichick knew this and didnt want to trade Garoppolo but apparently Kraft and Garoppolo's agent forced the move and Garoppolo has been fantastic for The 49's. That puts the Pats and Brady in a difficult situation

Don't know if anyone saw the end of the Saints/Vikes, just wow. Losing with 10 seconds to play and they win, akin to our own Raheem against Southampton

Don't know if anyone saw the end of the Saints/Vikes, just wow. Losing with 10 seconds to play and they win, akin to our own Raheem against Southampton

What was that defender doing though, that will haunt him for life. Not only did he seem to dive away from the tackle, he took out the only other player who could of made the tackle.

What was that defender doing though, that will haunt him for life. Not only did he seem to dive away from the tackle, he took out the only other player who could of made the tackle.
He's a rookie who had a brilliant year, but that was a fuck up!

He's a rookie who had a brilliant year, but that was a fuck up!
Dont think ive ever seen as dramatic an ending to a game, maybe the Michigan v michigan state game in 2016. Incredible ending though, love seeing the fans going wild.

The sideline cam without any commentary shows the noise, it's like a jet taking off when he makes the catch

When I was watching it live I saw him turn around and continue running I was like 'get out of bounds you idiot'. Thought they'd have a deep safety considering the status of the game and couldn't believe he had that empty field to effectively walk in to the end zone. Great drama.

I only started watching the Steelers game in the 4th Q. Fuck knows what happened but I saw that Bortles had completed 14 passes but the team had 42 points!

Being a Pats fan(dont worry im not a glory hunter! Been a fan since 86) I think if we win it again Brady will retire. Thats why I think there is definitely something about the rumours of Kraft and Belichick falling out because Belichick knew this and didnt want to trade Garoppolo but apparently Kraft and Garoppolo's agent forced the move and Garoppolo has been fantastic for The 49's. That puts the Pats and Brady in a difficult situation

If Bill knows Brady's retiring, then it would make no sense to trade Garoppolo when he'd become the ready made replacement next season. So I doubt that Brady will retire this year

I had to watch City lose then the Steelers on Sunday. Not good. Steelers are masters at getting late wins but left themselves too much to do after a terrible start.
Same here. I had hoped for a Steelers win, but the weekend was generally terrible sports-wise.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.