Now wake up Hughes!!

mammutly said:
big blue boy said:
we are all of the same opinion about vassell, but not the manager who picks the team i wonder why he likes him?

You might ask yourself why Pearce and Sven picked him as well and why Hughes will carry on doing so. It's because they can see the overall contribution he makes to the side. He will start scoring goals soon also.
It amazes me why people can continually apologise for Jo and his woeful lack of skill, saying he needs time, time, time. And yet Vassell is only 2 games back from injury and you condemn him already.
Absolutely agree. If only the entire team put in the effort Vassell puts in. He might not be the most skilled, he might miss 3 point winning one on ones with the keeper but when your up against it, I'd sooner have Vass than some of the idle sods I've seen over the last five seasons.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
mammutly said:
You might ask yourself why Pearce and Sven picked him as well and why Hughes will carry on doing so. It's because they can see the overall contribution he makes to the side. He will start scoring goals soon also.
It amazes me why people can continually apologise for Jo and his woeful lack of skill, saying he needs time, time, time. And yet Vassell is only 2 games back from injury and you condemn him already.
Absolutely agree. If only the entire team put in the effort Vassell puts in. He might not be the most skilled, he might miss 3 point winning one on ones with the keeper but when your up against it, I'd sooner have Vass than some of the idle sods I've seen over the last five seasons.

*stand and applaud*

mammutly said:
big blue boy said:
we are all of the same opinion about vassell, but not the manager who picks the team i wonder why he likes him?

Well I have asked myself and I have decided it because they did not have SWP, Kompany, Roninho etc

Jo is a young player yet still gets in Brasil's team Vassell is or shoud be at his peak age wise he cant get in Engalnd's team anymore and we have watched and judged Vassell now for, three seasons and he gets worse not better Jo is new to the PL so wer have only had a handful of games to judge Jo is an overseas player and still settling into a new country Vassell was born here and has only played in English football So it amazes me that you can offer a comparison and come out with such rubbish. Face it DV is crap always has been crap and always will be crap. IMHO for this manager to pick him and then play him for 90 mins is an absolute disgrace

Written about vassell

'He will start scoring goals soon also.'

Yes because he scored 1 in 4 for villa and 1 in 5 for us.....

Robbo your only constructive reply said 'your fucking boring mate' - well i am backing up with facts - vassell should not be in the first 11 - surely even you understand that?

I agree he is a good sub to bring on but certainly not a first XI player - and as for giving 100% - well i would in a blue shirt but i a shit.

I actually like vassell but he is not good enough anymore - he had a good pre season - so what - it was pre season frendlies!!!! plus a couple of games against very poor european competition

kramer said:
mammutly said:

Well I have asked myself and I have decided it because they did not have SWP, Kompany, Roninho etc

Jo is a young player yet still gets in Brasil's team Vassell is or shoud be at his peak age wise he cant get in Engalnd's team anymore and we have watched and judged Vassell now for, three seasons and he gets worse not better Jo is new to the PL so wer have only had a handful of games to judge Jo is an overseas player and still settling into a new country Vassell was born here and has only played in English football So it amazes me that you can offer a comparison and come out with such rubbish. Face it DV is crap always has been crap and always will be crap. IMHO for this manager to pick him and then play him for 90 mins is an absolute disgrace

We are a better side when Vassel plays than when Jo plays.

Every point you make about Jo applies moreso to Robinho

IMO anybody that can come out with a statement like: "DV is crap always has been crap and always will be crap" is either a rag or fucking stupid.

Ok and now we have SWP so vassell should not be playing on the bloody wing or up front!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.