Pablo Maffeo - 2016/2017 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Players coming towards the end of there tenures at City. No point spending millions on an academy if youth isn't given a chance.

Coming to an end being the operative words, Garcia and Maffeo will get their chance, every point in spending millions on the academy judging by under 18's and below

Coming to an end being the operative words, Garcia and Maffeo will get their chance, every point in spending millions on the academy judging by under 18's and below

Chelsea have been dominating u18's and below until recently. However due to lack of chances hardly any youth has developed into first team squad players.

Maffeo is already a good alternative to Zab and Garcia is better than Fernando.

Chelsea have been dominating u18's and below until recently. However due to lack of chances hardly any youth has developed into first team squad players.

Defensively Aleix is a fraction of the player Fernando is.

They'll get their chances and if they don't I'll write an angry letter or two.

Defensively Aleix is a fraction of the player Fernando is.

They'll get their chances and if they don't I'll write an angry letter or two.

Maybe but to get the most from our system we need a DM who can receive the ball deep and distribute. Garcia needs to learn the dark arts like Busquets.

Fernando treats the ball like a landmine.

Why there are better players ahead of them

I'm not so sure Zaba is ahead of Maffeo right now on anything but experience. Maffeo would have stuck with Wickham for Palace's goal. Not ahead of Sagna though, who is our best defender. Should have been on the bench to come on for Vinny at the weekend.

Time for a game against Hull if Zabaleta is injured? Don't think Sagna can play 180 minutes in 72 hours.

I like Garcia, but he's not a replacement right now for Fernando.

I like Garcia, but he's not a replacement right now for Fernando.

Agreed. They're apples and oranges. I think Garcia looks class but he plays a very different role to Fernando and I'm not sure now is the time to throw him in the squad when we just seem to be regaining our rhythm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.