Pierre Højbjerg

Maldeika said:
No chance. He has a contract with Bayern and for sure will not leave somewhen soon. He is living with Michael Tarnat's family - not in Bayern's boarding house. And you do not think that a 17 year old, that just got into Bayern's professional team and has now the chance to work together with Guardiola will leave Munich...

calm down sweetheart, he said its the Bayern fans saying it!!

Maldeika said:
No chance. He has a contract with Bayern and for sure will not leave somewhen soon. He is living with Michael Tarnat's family - not in Bayern's boarding house. And you do not think that a 17 year old, that just got into Bayern's professional team and has now the chance to work together with Guardiola will leave Munich...

The same Michael Tarnat of 'that free-kick at Blackburn in August 2003 followed by another cracker at home to Villa soon after' fame?

City legend, the plot thickens...

I know the sources are abit weak, and I`m a about as sceptical as you guys, but when the fans of the Club itself says we got one of their biggest talents, it has to be serious.

When I get the chance to sign up on the forum I will ask them<br /><br />-- Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:19 pm --<br /><br />
nmc said:
Sssshhhhhhhhhhhh we don't want Zidane calling him.
Zidane is his idol apperantly.

Maldeika said:

I hope he does, if for nothing else just to wipe that smug Munich grin off your smug Munich face<br /><br />-- Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:26 pm --<br /><br />
Carstairs said:
Didn't Tarnat get one of the goals at WHL in the cup?

nope, that was Bosvelt (the others, I was there) were Distin, SWP & Macken

BringBackSwales said:
Maldeika said:

I hope he does, if for nothing else just to wipe that smug Munich grin off your smug Munich face

-- Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:26 pm --

Carstairs said:
Didn't Tarnat get one of the goals at WHL in the cup?

Did a cheeky disguised chip to Distin for his header, Spurs expected him to blast it and left Distin all alone.

nope, that was Bosvelt (the others, I was there) were Distin, SWP & Macken

If this is true.. i will be fucking raving!'
Im a dane, and i followed this guy through the ranks. Came from the well known and respected Broendby academy, in a golden age where they have sold around 5 big talents to big clubs like inter juve bayern. Anyways Højbjerg is probably the biggest danish talent, a very good player, abit like scwheingsteiger i'd say. Also was a wing once i belive. He pushed for the first team in bayern munich this year, and became the youngest player ever to get debut in the league. Bayern would be nuts to sell him!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.