Pierre Højbjerg

BlueDejong said:
I tried to found in Google & Twitter, but I can't see anything about him & City.

So, He stay in Munich.

Anybody doubt that? He right now seems to be the biggest talent Bayern's has coming. And he is more the Alaba/Müller-type who is very humble.

Perfect professional. Very smart. Great and positive character. Came to Germany last year with no German and really speaks fluidly today. Like already said - he choose to live in Tanne's family over a more free life in the boarding house where he somehow also plays big brother to his kids.

Talent, great character and hard working - what do you want more of a young one. He knows that he has time to develop - he is just 17 and made the step from U17 over U19 and U23 to the professionals in winter. I do not think he will get loaned this year - he will exercise a lot with the professionals and sometimes even get playing time - but still play a lot matches with the U23. The year after that will be interesting as he plays in central midfield and that is already very crowded - he might get loaned for a year to get playing practise.

Maldeika said:
BlueDejong said:
I tried to found in Google & Twitter, but I can't see anything about him & City.

So, He stay in Munich.

Anybody doubt that? He right now seems to be the biggest talent Bayern's has coming. And he is more the Alaba/Müller-type who is very humble.

Perfect professional. Very smart. Great and positive character. Came to Germany last year with no German and really speaks fluidly today. Like already said - he choose to live in Tanne's family over a more free life in the boarding house where he somehow also plays big brother to his kids.

Talent, great character and hard working - what do you want more of a young one. He knows that he has time to develop - he is just 17 and made the step from U17 over U19 and U23 to the professionals in winter. I do not think he will get loaned this year - he will exercise a lot with the professionals and sometimes even get playing time - but still play a lot matches with the U23. The year after that will be interesting as he plays in central midfield and that is already very crowded - he might get loaned for a year to get playing practise.

Maybe he got bored of working with a bunch of complete cunts and rag type fans get on his tits

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Maldeika said:
BlueDejong said:

So, He stay in Munich.

Maybe he got bored of working with a bunch of complete cunts and rag type fans get on his tits

I don't think you understand mate, no-one would ever leave a German club, all German clubs are perfect and only insane shitbags would leave.

Well according to :- <a class="postlink" href="http://www.tipsbladet.dk/nyhed/bundesliga/hoejbjerg-med-i-stort-guardiola-show" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.tipsbladet.dk/nyhed/bundesli ... diola-show</a>

"Pierre Emile Højbjerg are among the 16 players taking part in Bayern Munich's first workout in front of 25,000 spectators.
The Danish talent Pierre Emile Højbjerg become part of the big show, there are up to when Bayern Munich on Wednesday afternoon begin training towards the upcoming season under the leadership of new coach Pep Guardiola. "

So if he was training in front of Pep yesterday afternoon and now we've signed him, he must have had a REALLY bad session.

ColinLee said:
Well according to :- <a class="postlink" href="http://www.tipsbladet.dk/nyhed/bundesliga/hoejbjerg-med-i-stort-guardiola-show" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.tipsbladet.dk/nyhed/bundesli ... diola-show</a>

"Pierre Emile Højbjerg are among the 16 players taking part in Bayern Munich's first workout in front of 25,000 spectators.
The Danish talent Pierre Emile Højbjerg become part of the big show, there are up to when Bayern Munich on Wednesday afternoon begin training towards the upcoming season under the leadership of new coach Pep Guardiola. "

So if he was training in front of Pep yesterday afternoon and now we've signed him, he must have had a REALLY bad session.

You know football these days

Maldeika said:
BlueDejong said:

So, He stay in Munich.

emh.. Humble you say? not really no, the lad knows about his talent and how good he is, and he does let everyone else know aswell. He is not the smartest lad neither, come across as a kind of a hillbilly in his interviews really. But a perfect professional he is indeed!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.tipsbladet.dk/nyhed/bundesliga/galleri-guardiola-hoejbjerg-og-bayern-traening" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.tipsbladet.dk/nyhed/bundesli ... n-traening</a>
Look at this gallery of FC Bayerns training. Seems like he is already Guardiolas darling, and that he wants to make him his Messi of midfielders

spinzer said:
http://www.tipsbladet.dk/nyhed/bundesliga/galleri-guardiola-hoejbjerg-og-bayern-traening
Look at this gallery of FC Bayerns training. Seems like he is already Guardiolas darling, and that he wants to make him his Messi of midfielders
Not to sound bitter or anything but I cant believe how bum licked guardiola gets for talking german already. Mourinho learnt Italian in week when he took over Inter

Maldeika said:
BlueDejong said:

So, He stay in Munich.

We have German in the Danish schools so he would already know the basics at arrival.

Hes proberly our biggest talent, even bigger than Viktor Fischer i would say.

SergioInAddedTime said:
spinzer said:
http://www.tipsbladet.dk/nyhed/bundesliga/galleri-guardiola-hoejbjerg-og-bayern-traening
Not to sound bitter or anything but I cant believe how bum licked guardiola gets for talking german already. Mourinho learnt Italian in week when he took over Inter

Mourinho spoke Spanish before he learnt Italian... And his mother tongue is Portuguese that is a latin language, too.

I speak Italian and I do not have any problems to communicate with Spanish speakers when it is easy context and it is spoken slowly. Tevez will not have much difficulties in Turin...

But German is a language that is totally different. Somebody from the Netherlands might learn it very fast - but not somebody that is a native speaker of a latin language. Guardiola spoke a very educated version of Germany and it was pretty good for the beginning - it will not take him long working in this country to really be fluently communicating.

Actually Guardiola got a lot of fans the recent three days - even of the doubters. When you looked at the pictures and the broadcasts he has connected very easily to the players and to the remaining German staff.

That are pictures of today

tumblr_mp2c5auIBS1sr12a0o2_500.jpg

tumblr_mp2cfbHeTP1sr12a0o4_500.jpg

and yesterday

tumblr_mp1nnko6nE1rolcoxo1_500.gif

tumblr_mp1nnko6nE1rolcoxo6_500.gif

You do not think that he is their coach just 2 days...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.