Player thread: James Milner (2014/15)

Jimmy has been a very loyal servant but two things need consideration. First is the Messi nutmeg which surely demonstrated to Jimmy, who is a bright lad ,his limitations and second he knows who may be coming and hard worker though he is a role at the dippers would make him a big fish there
Thanks Jimmy great efforts will miss the funny Christmas videos !!!

Jimmy has been a very loyal servant but two things need consideration. First is the Messi nutmeg which surely demonstrated to Jimmy, who is a bright lad ,his limitations and second he knows who may be coming and hard worker though he is a role at the dippers would make him a big fish there
Thanks Jimmy great efforts will miss the funny Christmas videos !!!
Considering Messi could nutmeg a mermaid I wouldn't hold that against him..

"nutmeg a mermaid"

Like it. :-)

Yeah made me chuckle. Pretty sure Messi nutmegged every one of our midfielders that night anyway so it's not really a fair thing to level at Jimmy. If he was shown up as being out of his depth because of that match, then so were the rest of our midfield including Silva!

I dont buy this "He knows who's coming" approach, simnply because I believe that he made his decision in December. I doubt that the players would have any insight into our plans at that point, it could be too demotivating for some.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.