Realistic outcome now for rest of season

I don't think people have given up they are just being realistic.
Our record against top 6 teams played 7 W0 D3 L4. I think we will finish 4th especially with the Silva injury now.
I think COC is 50/50 as Liverpool aren't much good but seem to do well against us.
CL last 8 maybe, and in the FA Cup as we play Chavs just before we play in CL I think that will be it.

I think injuries have played their part, but the managers lack of any real tactics and his inabilities to play Yaya where he isn't a liability and the fact half the team are under performing will ultimately cost us this season.

I seriously pray Aguero doesn't get an injury or we will be fighting the cr*p rags for 4th spot.

Obviously hope I'm seriously wrong and we win the lot.

We will be fighting the rags as it is.

On Saturday we looked a defeated sorry bunch of individuals .We had no idea,no leadership on or off the pitch,no plan. What is it that will miraculously change with this tool in charge.?
Sorry but I think our season is over we are just waiting for Summer.

On Saturday we looked a defeated sorry bunch of individuals .We had no idea,no leadership on or off the pitch,no plan. What is it that will miraculously change with this tool in charge.?
Sorry but I think our season is over we are just waiting for Summer.
Thats been said about us in any number of games over the past few years. I don't teckon there's been a season where someone hasnt predicted us to miss the top 4. Usually after a bad loss.

It doesnt take a lot to turn around a bad performance and while I'm not overly optimistic about this season I don't think we're doomed either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.