Rekik

Hello !

Can you give me your opinion on Rekik ? I support OM and I've never seen played.

In France, the opinion is that big potential.

The cost of the transfer is: 5,000,000€

Thanks ! Good season to you !
Hello. PSV fans would know better. We have rarely seen him play. Our manager is under huge pressure to get results so it is very difficult to develop a young player in our first team. From what I know he was a good footballer, not a typically English defender.

Good luck in your season. I like Marseille because of your support. I hope he does well for you

I just think that this a bad move. No reason on earth why City could not go in with 5 centre backs. United went into the season with 5 for a start ! - Just got a little feeling it will bite us on the arse one day.

I just think that this a bad move. No reason on earth why City could not go in with 5 centre backs. United went into the season with 5 for a start ! - Just got a little feeling it will bite us on the arse one day.

Agreed. also with Demi at a mature age should have been another year loan then assess the situation then. 3.5 million will turn to 20 million buy back clause because after all we are city.

Maybe the lad didn't want to be 5th choice here,perhaps he made it very clear he did not want to be loaned and would not be signing a new contract.

3.9m may be excellent business given those scenarios and what was left of his existing contract.

Agreed. also with Demi at a mature age should have been another year loan then assess the situation then. 3.5 million will turn to 20 million buy back clause because after all we are city.

He had one year left on his contract mate.

Scum had 3 centredefs tactis at the start if I remember it correctly. Although, considering Vinny's consistent injuries, Mangala's inconsistency, Demi's age and the fact Denayer had only 1 seaosn in professional football (and it was in SPL), it would really make sense to have him for the next season. But he has only played a couple of minutes in EPL and refused to be loaned out there last season, and it seems like he didn't want to extend the contract a lot, so it seems like he isn't eager to playing for City.

Bad, bad move by City!! Maybe more influenced by Rekik to be wanted rather to be shipped out season after season, but this should have been his 'breakthrough' season in the first team. Especially with Boyata, Richards and Nastastic already gone, we now need back up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.