Renato Sanches

If this guy is going for a reputed £48m surely it's better to spend another £20-25m and get Pogba?
It's not just the transfer fee difference. Sanches could only ask for half of Pogba's wage at most.

If City do sign him this summer, he'd be HG for the CL in a few years which would be very appealing.

I have never watched him but I have read that his passing is poor. It amazes me that someone could cost so much whilst not having the most basic skill.

It's not just the transfer fee difference. Sanches could only ask for half of Pogba's wage at most.

If City do sign him this summer, he'd be HG for the CL in a few years which would be very appealing.

I'm hoping that HG won't be an issue in 3 years + because hopefully we'll have bedded in a lot more youngsters into the first team. However I get your point.

The fact that he's a client of Mendes and his links with United plus Mourinho may well be there next season does give them a good chance of getting him.

Also di Marzio is now saying he's very close to signing for United for €60m.

Last edited:
Looks pretty United bound, Carrick replacement I suppose. Gundogan for £20m is much more required for us than £40-50m on potential as it stands. Likely a good purchase for them eventually but we need quick fixes in midfield rather than future fixes.

Paying for potential doesn't always pay off. Can honestly say i'm not that arsed about them signing this kid, they'll still need at least 2 more centre midfielders.

That said I haven't seen enough of this kid to make a complete judgement, just a few games but you never know what to expect from Portugal.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.