Saudi Gov expell Qatari diplomats and cut ties

From the West's perspective is this dangerous?obviously further upheaval in the Middle East is dangerous regardless but it seems to me this is a smear campaign and bullying by Saudi Arabia and their allies against Qatar for their support of Iran. So basically is this just the old Sunni v Shia fight? However aren't Isis and Al'qaida both Sunni? And if Saudi Arabia grow stronger won't this just increase their terrorist funding with the fight eventually turning stronger on the west?

I have little knowledge of middle eastern affairs so if anyone fancies schooling me I'm all ears. Also apologies if I'm way off the mark with anyone of the above.

What's all the fuss about?
2275-Cable-Tie-Cutter.jpg

Do they genuinely fund ISIS ? And what would be there purpose ?

Its to do with inter-muslim conflicts. Sunni muslims, saudi arabia and the majority of the arabian penninsula, basically want to get rid of shia islam, which have a majority in iran and iraq.
The saudis are funding isis (who are funadamentalist sunni muslims) to fight a proxy war in iran and disrupt the region. This in turn allows the saudis to spread their sect of islam into Iran.
80-90% of muslims are sunni.

Do they genuinely fund ISIS ? And what would be there purpose ?
Yes, they do, that's one of those secrets so badly kept it's not a secret at all. Why? Fuck knows, but they've got a lot of ideological similarities. The Saudis can fuck off though, their lot have funded AQ for years even if it's been private not state.

Yes, they do, that's one of those secrets so badly kept it's not a secret at all. Why? Fuck knows, but they've got a lot of ideological similarities. The Saudis can fuck off though, their lot have funded AQ for years even if it's been private not state.

They blackmailed Tony Blair with terror attacks the bastards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.