Saudi Gov expell Qatari diplomats and cut ties

I've no idea what this is all about politically, it seems very at odds that Qatar support of and funding (Sunni) IS, and Al Qeada, but are somehow considered a supporter of (Shia) Iran.
Qatar is Sunni but they believe the region would be stronger if everyone was friends (Sunni or Shia). Saudi (Sunni) doesn't agree with this.

Qatar also strenuously denies funding IS or Al Qaeda in their present guises.

Yes, they do, that's one of those secrets so badly kept it's not a secret at all. Why? Fuck knows, but they've got a lot of ideological similarities. The Saudis can fuck off though, their lot have funded AQ for years even if it's been private not state.
Yeah I just don't agree with this. Qatar is also engaged in the fight against IS in both Syria and Iraq.

That's like Peter Sutcliff calling a mugger an evil bastard.

But they have oil. so they're probably lovely when you get to know them, as Tunechanger Trump and What do you want me to do for a deal, Mayday clearly shows.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.