So how were the rags at work today?

The back and inside back pages of the newspapers seem to set the tone for the wank-stain rags at work. City story - negative, Stretford stories - positive, Pep story - nasty and evil, Maureen story - saintly and an all round top bloke! Those tones provoke conversations continuing on with the negativity about us and the fawning over them. I'm no spring chicken and deffo not the brightest bulb in the box but I genuinely can't believe the impact of the gutter press on so many gormless people. Their pathetic existences depend on spoon-fed media bullshit.

A different take: as a high school teacher in the middle of Philadelphia (not soccer country) upon arrival at school this morning there was a note in my mailbox to see the principal (headmaster) prior to reporting to class. When arriving at her office I was given a packet of papers regarding my retirement (35 years) and made to go over every item with her. I asked why this couldn't wait till end of day, delay of about 20 minutes. She was vague and said ok,we'll do it later.
Upon opening the door to my classroom, sky blue and white bunting everywhere, every student with a sky blue shirt on and a bucket with a bottle of champagne on ice in the middle of my desk. Applause and a standing ovation from the class. Gobsmacked does not do my emotions justice.

Da3TUdyXkAApOq4.jpg:large

Brilliant story, I'm not too far from you in (Mike) Doylestown.

A different take: as a high school teacher in the middle of Philadelphia (not soccer country) upon arrival at school this morning there was a note in my mailbox to see the principal (headmaster) prior to reporting to class. When arriving at her office I was given a packet of papers regarding my retirement (35 years) and made to go over every item with her. I asked why this couldn't wait till end of day, delay of about 20 minutes. She was vague and said ok,we'll do it later.
Upon opening the door to my classroom, sky blue and white bunting everywhere, every student with a sky blue shirt on and a bucket with a bottle of champagne on ice in the middle of my desk. Applause and a standing ovation from the class. Gobsmacked does not do my emotions justice.

Brilliant that mate, you must of had an amazing day and a tear or two.

So the first rag has surfaced on my profile since we won the title. Here are his words of wisdom and congratulations.

" You could dream about equaling Sunderland by winning one more......or two more to equal Villa."

I shit you not......no wonder everyone hates them! They are all hurting rags, dippers and the arse, lovely!

So the first rag has surfaced on my profile since we won the title. Here are his words of wisdom and congratulations.

" You could dream about equaling Sunderland by winning one more......or two more to equal Villa."

I shit you not......no wonder everyone hates them! They are all hurting rags, dippers and the arse, lovely!
I got that from my rag neighbour just a couple of hours back, his voice has changed and he sounded a bit squeaky. I replied “True, but I am pleased with the direction of travel”...he scuttled back indoors.

I got that from my rag neighbour just a couple of hours back, his voice has changed and he sounded a bit squeaky. I replied “True, but I am pleased with the direction of travel”...he scuttled back indoors.

It sums up their selfish horrible "If we're not winning all the trophies nobody else can win any or enjoy it if they do" mentality. Spoilt and arrogant. They need to suffer for many many more years yet. They don't get it either. We have come from winning nowt for 35 years to 7 trophies in 10 years. We are in heaven and their sad point scoring isn't going to spoilt that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.