Spurs 2016/17

I don't get his argument. Spurs tried to win the Prem but they've fallen short - and so have we, and so has every other club in this league. If you try your level best to achieve something but you don't manage it, you've failed, surely? This chap is pretty much saying Spuds didn't want to win the league, which is absolute bovine excrement. They bottled it, the same as all the other Prem teams.
There's no shame in having a go. Chelsea have been the better team this season, so sod feeling sorry for ourselves, let's all just lick our wounds, regroup over the summer, and next season (in the words of Slippy G) "We go again"!

I don't get his argument. Spurs tried to win the Prem but they've fallen short - and so have we, and so has every other club in this league. If you try your level best to achieve something but you don't manage it, you've failed, surely? This chap is pretty much saying Spuds didn't want to win the league, which is absolute bovine excrement. They bottled it, the same as all the other Prem teams.
There's no shame in having a go. Chelsea have been the better team this season, so sod feeling sorry for ourselves, let's all just lick our wounds, regroup over the summer, and next season (in the words of Slippy G) "We go again"!

As much as I hate Spurs I agree with you, they've been amazing this season which made the win last night all the more sweeter

For me it's targets and goals. Did spurs set out to win the league? Obviously they want to however I would of said the targets set by Levy would of been a top 4 finish. They are in competition with 6 other teams for 4 places whilst every other team have spent shitloads more. To win the title wouldn't of been their aim this or last year. They found themselves in a title run in by obviously playing well and the other top teams (like last year) under performing.

Whilst as blues we seem to be bitter about spurs I think it should be appreciated what they have brought to the table. English core of players whilst breaking the top 4 monopoly without spunking shitloads on players to get there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.