Star Wars -

Is there anyway that you can buy the original trilogy without the remastered elements (updated CGI, all the extra scenes lke Han meeting Jabba in episode 1, han not shooting first etc)?

I think you can find copies. I'm not an expert, I've attached an Amazon ad for Star Wars trilogy. I don't think this is what you want
BUT, the first review, the guy gives tips on how to get unremastered version and what to look for. It sounds like he knows what he is talking about.

Edit: link didn't work but simply search for unremastered star wars and the link first appearing for Amazon is what I was referencing.

Last edited:
2 and 3 are the best so save them until last. 4,5,6,1,2,3. Skip 1 if you want, it's shite.

I really liked 1. Darth Maul was awesome and criminally underused. He should have been the dark side for all three films. I mean seriously, Count Dooku! Thats the best they could muster.
Pod racing was good too. Obliviously Jaja was awful....as was Ewan McGregorys horrible accent.

I really liked 1. Darth Maul was awesome and criminally underused. He should have been the dark side for all three films. I mean seriously, Count Dooku! Thats the best they could muster.
Pod racing was good too. Obliviously Jaja was awful....as was Ewan McGregorys horrible accent.

If you liked Darth Maul that much you should watch Insidious :)

Darth Maul was awesome and criminally underused.

Many people say that Maul was awesome but in fact he was awesome for the same reason that action movie heroes are awesome- they are completely vacuous and devoid of any character traits

Looks scary.
I'm a 39 year old bloke who's scared of spiders and ghostly films!

What's the connection though? Surely Darth Maul isn't in it?

Let's put it this way, George Lucas should sue.

insidious_darth_maul.JPG

Well that 15 second trailer was epic. Interesting to see A) How they tell the story of Anakin's/Luke's old lightsaber & B) What these duel scenes will be like. I'm guessing a go between of the originals & prequels; not too clunky but not overtly skilled.

Ye I'd love to know how they've found his hand/saber as on bespin it fell through the vent as far as I know, we know also that Kylo Ren is not Sith so his broad saber is a poor mans lightsaber, hence the vents, as a true jedi/sith final test is to build his own saber.

Ye I'd love to know how they've found his hand/saber as on bespin it fell through the vent as far as I know, we know also that Kylo Ren is not Sith so his broad saber is a poor mans lightsaber, hence the vents, as a true jedi/sith final test is to build his own saber.

Ren built it but of course he's not a Sith. There's a big rumour regarding his family, as well as Snoke potentially having a familiar alter ego. This is turning out to be better than anyone could've hoped. Still won't slag off the prequels though. Cheesy at times, poor in parts but they play their role as necessary.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.