Star Wars -

Ren built it but of course he's not a Sith. There's a big rumour regarding his family, as well as Snoke potentially having a familiar alter ego. This is turning out to be better than anyone could've hoped. Still won't slag off the prequels though. Cheesy at times, poor in parts but they play their role as necessary.

What was the role that they play?

They are poor films who if they didn't have Star Wars on the front of nobody would care about and would have flopped.

Not long now still we can walk out the cinema going "meh". Its going to be shite. You know it, i know it, shite.

Not long now still we can walk out the cinema going "meh". Its going to be shite. You know it, i know it, shite.

No chance.

JJ Abrams is the absolutely perfect fit for a Star Wars film and I'm actually predicting that it will be the highest grossing movie of all time. Knowing a bit of the storyline from spoilers, Star Wars fans should enjoy it a lot.

Abrams also knows how to actually make a movie too unlike Lucas who seemingly forgot somewhere around 1985. He has already made a Star Wars film that was better than all the prequels put together - Star Trek

Have to agree if theis doesn't break box office records I don't know what will, I'll be going to a midnight showing and then I'll be hitting an IMAX as soon as it's released on that format as well.

Gotta be honest, my German as an 8yr old was a little basic, i didnt see that.

Its actually a coincidence, Lucas named Vader then came up with the father thing later.

Of course Id suggest that the bigger hole in the argument is that dark father in German is actually dunkel vater, but thats just me

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story

The film is set in the run up to Episode IV and focuses on the rebel spies stealing the plans to the first Death Star.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.