Sterling Penalty - Wenger will face no charge for his comments.

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by BJL_City, 5 Nov 2017.

1. Bluemanc100

Bluemanc100

RKAM
    ^^^^ This

2. Prestwich_Blue

Prestwich_Blue

Spot on.

3. Blue Til Death

Blue Til Death

City Fan - Job For Life
    Sat on the Blue Moon looking down at the rags
    The press need to highlight that not only did he slag off Sterling for diving, he was fuckin wrong, it was a nailed on penalty all day long, Sterling didn't dive, as he didn't when he was shoved into the net for the other nailed on pen we didn't get...!

4. wahablue

wahablue

I wonder what the PFA members are thinking,they pay their union dues,and the chairman of the PFA sits on his arse doing nowt,or is he sat counting his £500,000 a year salary.

5. Didsbury Dave

Didsbury Dave

Getting into some big daft public/press beef with Wenger and the FA does nobody any good, particularly MCFC and Raheem Sterling.

A dignified silence is all that is required in this instance. There is no public misjustice: Wenger damaged himself and Sterling comes out of it well. MOTD did all the PR work we need without City even having to lift a finger.

6. Manchester1894

Manchester1894

True, and you have to remember, the bar has been set. Pep can call Vardy a fantastic diver in the next match..

7. Trevor Morley's Tache

Trevor Morley's Tache

Doing stuff
    Just out of interest, what is the difference between calling a player a cheat, and calling the referee a cheat?

8. billfromthehill

billfromthehill

Is this your fergie moment lol

9. jimmygrimblesboots

jimmygrimblesboots

just sent an e-mail to F.A. asking for an explanation regarding why a French manager Wenger is allowed to slander an English international footballer who represents his country with pride , and yet they do absolutely nothing about it .Apparently it takes 5 days for any reply , they must be very busy people , but i wont hold my breath , the F.A. treat supporters with contempt we are just cannon fodder in their eyes , perhaps the old boys with their public school education and six figure salaries should realise there wouldnt be a game if it wasnt for the suppporters

10. BringBackSwales

BringBackSwales

Agreed