Talkshite Bigging Up Newcastle

Apparently goal of the season voting stopped on monday so he won't be getting that. I half expect Redknapp to get football writers manager of the season if there is such a thing after the wankfest over them. Pardew deserves it for the reasons most have said. I think they are the team who have overreached most people's expectations and for them to most likely now finish above Chelsea is a spectacular success

Franny Lee's Barrel Chest said:
YCNMIU

A whole hour's wankfest about Alan Pardew should be manager of the season, Cisse goal of the season. etc etc etc.

If they're so good why aren't they top of the league?

I'm sure if we win the league it will be a case of not an hours programme of how we won it but an hours programme of why the rags didn't.
Because we have done it making money, it's a miracle, not spending £485m Arab oil blood money doing it you stupid ****.

If you win the league it'll be even more hollow than Blackburn's title win in 1995 imo, I'm sure you don't care where the money came from like, and I wouldn't neither, but it's no achievement, I could buy Wrexham spend £500m on players and win the title.

stevie1892 said:
YCNMIU

A whole hour's wankfest about Alan Pardew should be manager of the season, Cisse goal of the season. etc etc etc.

I'm sure if we win the league it will be a case of not an hours programme of how we won it but an hours programme of why the rags didn't.
Because we have done it making money, it's a miracle, not spending £485m Arab oil blood money doing it you stupid ****.

If you win the league it'll be even more hollow than Blackburn's title win in 1995 imo, I'm sure you don't care where the money came from like, and I wouldn't neither, but it's no achievement, I could buy Wrexham spend £500m on players and win the title.

You sad Geordie twat! You spent fucking loads under KK and won absolutely FUCK ALL. We will beat you on Sunday, go on to win the league and you will finish with FUCK ALL again.

stevie1892 said:
YCNMIU

No you couldn't put the Newccy Broon doon!

MCC said:
stevie1892 said:
YCNMIU

You sad Geordie twat! You spent fucking loads under KK and won absolutely FUCK ALL. We will beat you on Sunday, go on to win the league and you will finish with FUCK ALL again.
We spent loads under KK because we had the fifth highest revenues in world football at the time. We made our own money, not relying on Abdul Al fuckin Jihad to play with his inheritance.<br /><br />-- Thu May 03, 2012 8:54 pm --<br /><br />
Kun Aguero said:
stevie1892 said:
YCNMIU

Why couldn't I. You could never mind me.

stevie1892 said:
MCC said:
stevie1892 said:

We spent loads under KK because we had the fifth highest revenues in world football at the time. We made our own money, not relying on Abdul Al fuckin Jihad to play with his inheritance.

Really? Is that why you were in so much debt as you were spending what you earned??

stevie1892 said:
MCC said:
stevie1892 said:

We spent loads under KK because we had the fifth highest revenues in world football at the time. We made our own money, not relying on Abdul Al fuckin Jihad to play with his inheritance.

-- Thu May 03, 2012 8:54 pm --

Kun Aguero said:
stevie1892 said:

Hmmmmmm I get the feeling you won't be here much longer,

MCC said:
stevie1892 said:
MCC said:

Really? Is that why you were in so much debt as you were spending what you earned??
What are you on about debt ya daft ****? We didn't have a penny of debt up to 2005, when FFS went stupid. The money we spent under KK was in the 90s you sky age fuckwit.<br /><br />-- Thu May 03, 2012 8:59 pm --<br /><br />
FantasyIreland said:
Disrespectful Geordie twat,ban the turd.
Have I said anything that's factually incorrect, or just touched a nerve? I've got nowt against Man City apart from the fact the arabs wanted to buy us, but Ashley wouldn't sell, you were second choice.

I don't think you have the money.

A tip fella, cut out the WUMming, I don't mind non City fans posting, VivaRonaldo(Ushited fan) GHoddle(Spud) SJK2008(Oldham fan) etc etc but when it's utter drivel saying Wrexham could win the league with the money spent it's tiresome.If I wanted to hear that I would go on Facebook.#justsayin'.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.