The knives are out for City

We will get off scot free as we have done absolutely nothing wrong.

I can't believe some of the doom mongers on here.

Get a grip ffs!
Is the correct response.

It’s like some are trying to fish for responses that we will be ok so they can sleep at night. It’s completely different what is going on with Everton and Forest.

I can’t wait for our lawyers to rip the PL a brand new really sore arsehole and for the clubs begging for our downfall to have no hope at all of success as we will be gobbling the entire fucking lot up - charges free.

In current news the Titanic is preparing for it’s maiden voyage.
I’m sure this can be merged with previous threads?

Been noticing an upswell of people looking for City to be severely punished for financial shit. I heard one commentator ask could they be relegated? How are to all feeling this will end up? I’m worried they will throw the kitchen sink at you.
There's a thread with at least 30k posts discussing this very event in the City forum, you daft Glaswegian git.

:~)

It’s hotting up Kaz. With Forrest now in the crosshairs, people are asking about City. I just found out there are three main categories of contention, resulting in 155 allegations. Something will happen soon, ethier exoneration or a big Thor type hammer. I couldn’t believe when i heard a **** wondering if it could result in relegation.

Seriously which fucking Scottish rock have you been kipping under for the last 8 months or so?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.