The naked rag.

"Oh also Owen will score more than Tevez, Tevez cannot score."

"Kompany is shite"

"How does De Jong get in your team he does nothing"

"35 mill for Milner thats far too much"

Also on Facebook another one stated these facts: -
- Ferdinand was bought for £9m from Bournemouth!!!!!
- Rooney 10 mill from Everton
- Evra, Nani and Andersson all from the youth team
- Valienca from Sunderland :S
- Utd never spend much only Chelsea and City

Me: 29 mill for Veron in the early 2000s
Him: WTF that didnt happen mate!

one i used to work with who claimed he was "so red" he often cried when they won a trophy. i knew he was a fuckwit so decided to run a little q&a whilst we passed the hours at work.

q. who did united beat in the semi-final of the 1991 ecwc final?
a. ac milan.

q. who did they play in the final?
a. i honestly don't remember.

q. who did they play in the fa cup final in 1990?
a. liverpool, definitely.

q. who wore united's number 7 shirt before eric cantona?
a. george best.

q. are you forgetting bryan robson?
a. bryan robson never played for united.

i swear this is true although we got this same lad to put his hand in a bath of extremely hot water one day as "that's what we do if we can't find a whisk." his arm was the only true red part of him that day.

Josh Blue said:
"Oh also Owen will score more than Tevez, Tevez cannot score."

"Kompany is shite"

"How does De Jong get in your team he does nothing"

"35 mill for Milner thats far too much"

Also on Facebook another one stated these facts: -
- Ferdinand was bought for £9m from Bournemouth!!!!!
- Rooney 10 mill from Everton
- Evra, Nani and Andersson all from the youth team
- Valienca from Sunderland :S
- Utd never spend much only Chelsea and City

Me: 29 mill for Veron in the early 2000s
Him: WTF that didnt happen mate!

I had the argument about money spent with a rag and mentioned Veron, his reaction was comedy gold "you can't count him, he was shit" some of these people must really grate real rags.

I also used to work with a rag who after asking me "are you watching the match tonight?" (they we're playing Kosice in the Champs league) was astounded at my "I wouldn't watch that shit if they played in my back garden" response, I asked him if he'd ever been to the swamp and I was shocked to find out he hadn't, so I asked him why not and his answer was quality "because its miles away, it'd take me ages to get there"....I kid you not, he lived in Droylesden!!!

I play football with a couple of reds, both sound lads but non-match going. I asked one of them once why he didn't go and watch united play and he answered, dead straight faced, 'cos it's easier to watch them in the pub.' on a completely different planet.

One of my fb friends posted about someone shouting "35 years" at her for wearing a City shirt. She replied "37 years", referring to United's trophyless span. The rag said "you need to learn your club's history, it hasn't been 37 years yet."

Ask many rags who the scum manager was before the alchy..then watch the horror..

KansasCITY said:
One of my fb friends posted about someone shouting "35 years" at her for wearing a City shirt. She replied "37 years", referring to United's trophyless span. The rag said "you need to learn your club's history, it hasn't been 37 years yet."

priceless

samharris said:
Ask many rags who the scum manager was before the alchy..then watch the horror..

this, mr harris, will be put to the test many times over during the week commencing the 6th march at a certain factory in hull. i can think of about 12-15 rags off the top of my head who will fail this simple test.

Got a rag mate who doesn't understand that the money he spends on a night out, could go on a game at the swamp. He seems to believe the myth that 'Old Trafford always sells out' and 'It is impossible to get tickets'!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.