The naked rag.

Josh Blue said:
"Oh also Owen will score more than Tevez, Tevez cannot score."

"Kompany is shite"

"How does De Jong get in your team he does nothing"

"35 mill for Milner thats far too much"

Also on Facebook another one stated these facts: -
- Ferdinand was bought for £9m from Bournemouth!!!!!
- Rooney 10 mill from Everton
- Evra, Nani and Andersson all from the youth team
- Valienca from Sunderland :S
- Utd never spend much only Chelsea and City

Me: 29 mill for Veron in the early 2000s
Him: WTF that didnt happen mate!

I know you said this was on facebook but why the fuck did he not look it up. Wikipedia may not be completly correct but its fairly close

I mean what is the point of this boys life, why does he pretend to like football, how hard does he like his back doors smashed

What a fucking waste of oxygen this guy is

More importantly why is he your mate?

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Josh Blue said:
"Oh also Owen will score more than Tevez, Tevez cannot score."

"Kompany is shite"

"How does De Jong get in your team he does nothing"

"35 mill for Milner thats far too much"

Also on Facebook another one stated these facts: -
- Ferdinand was bought for £9m from Bournemouth!!!!!
- Rooney 10 mill from Everton
- Evra, Nani and Andersson all from the youth team
- Valienca from Sunderland :S
- Utd never spend much only Chelsea and City

Me: 29 mill for Veron in the early 2000s
Him: WTF that didnt happen mate!

I know you said this was on facebook but why the fuck did he not look it up. Wikipedia may not be completly correct but its fairly close

I mean what is the point of this boys life, why does he pretend to like football, how hard does he like his back doors smashed

Yeah he is a waste of oxygen and I use the term mate very loosely!

Me to a rag " u went 37 years without a trophy dunno why you go on about us n 35 years so much"
him " seriously you should stop making facts up ur embarrassing urself"

Josh Blue said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

Yeah he is a waste of oxygen and I use the term mate very loosely!
next time you see him just write 37 years on his forehead

I worked in trafford park with a mixture of NWest fans but the gobbiest by far was of course a rag.

One day i had to take him out in the company car we had to pass the swamp to my surprise and delight the **** turned to me and said.

OH THATS WHERE THE GROUND IS.

I nearly smashed into the back of another car pissing myself his next words were as he realized what he had said were PLEASE DONT TELL THE LADS .

Like fuck i didn't he never lived it down and never mentioned the rags again he was 25 from Wigan and never seen the swamp NOW thats a naked rag

26 years i've been a city fan , and all i've ever heard are them red bastards bragging about there history ................bollocks mate ............ fuck your history ................ try being in divison 2 ....35 thousand every home game .. divison 2 ... from then to now ... a super power has been created by bobbie manc . the rags are just shitting themselves .. because you are now history

spanishblue said:
I worked in trafford park with a mixture of NWest fans but the gobbiest by far was of course a rag.

One day i had to take him out in the company car we had to pass the swamp to my surprise and delight the **** turned to me and said.

OH THATS WHERE THE GROUND IS.

I nearly smashed into the back of another car pissing myself his next words were as he realized what he had said were PLEASE DONT TELL THE LADS .

Like fuck i didn't he never lived it down and never mentioned the rags again he was 25 from Wigan and never seen the swamp NOW thats a naked rag

Love it. What a twat!

A mate of mine ( a life-long rag who goes), had a spare ticket for a match.
A 'big-red' workmate went to the match with him, was looking through his programme, and there was an iconic pic of George Best, hands on hips from the late 60s. The 'big-red' showed my mate the picture and said "who's that?"

My mate just wanted to twat him. He's not been to the match with him since. This was 8 or so years ago.

Fookin rags. No sooner had we beat Reading today and I had a text from a rag workmate about not getting excited you wont get past the semi.

The twat, he invests absolutely no time in his team, he wouldn't even take a day off work to see them much less bother his arse to go to a game and should we lose to them he'll be tippity tapptying on his cunting mobile before I've left Wembley way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.