The Waiting List

What sort of numbers are we up to now in regards to getting offered season tickets above the discounted £299 ones? I've heard stories of people lower down the list than 9,000 getting offered seats?

I'm around 11,000. Getting the impression the club have fudged this a bit and that most of those waiting have only selected the very lowest price band. This list now appears to be closed as the lowest price band i was able to select was £450-£599. At least half of these supposed 11,000 have already taken up or been offered tickets, and most remaining want the £299 seats, understandably.

I didn't sign up until January (though i'm a former ST holder), so was expecting not to get anything until 17/18, but i strongly suspect there might only be a few hundred people at best waiting for season tickets above £450.

What sort of numbers are we up to now in regards to getting offered season tickets above the discounted £299 ones? I've heard stories of people lower down the list than 9,000 getting offered seats?

I'm around 11,000. Getting the impression the club have fudged this a bit and that most of those waiting have only selected the very lowest price band. This list now appears to be closed as the lowest price band i was able to select was £450-£599. At least half of these supposed 11,000 have already taken up or been offered tickets, and most remaining want the £299 seats, understandably.

I didn't sign up until January (though i'm a former ST holder), so was expecting not to get anything until 17/18, but i strongly suspect there might only be a few hundred people at best waiting for season tickets above £450.

I registered for one of the more expensive seats and I'm somewhere in the 5000s on the list, the club emailed me this morning and said the price ranges have nothing to do with selection. Once you are eligible you will be able to choose from any of the remaining seats available regardless of what price range you chose when joining the waiting list.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm buying a season ticket for the first time this year as money's a bit better... I'm confused by all of this though?

Can you not just give them your money and that's it? What's all this numbers stuff about?

Hi,

I just signed up for the seasoncard waiting list, I just wanted to know roughly how long do any of you think it'd take me to get a seasoncard?
I'm 12,100 on the list.
I used to be seasconcard holder but cancelled my renewal for 13/14 season due to busy weekend schedule and going to university the year later, but moving back home for my third year.

Hi,

I just signed up for the seasoncard waiting list, I just wanted to know roughly how long do any of you think it'd take me to get a seasoncard?
I'm 12,100 on the list.
I used to be seasconcard holder but cancelled my renewal for 13/14 season due to busy weekend schedule and going to university the year later, but moving back home for my third year.

I spoke to someone at City last week and she said there was about 3,600 on the list atm. I wouldn't have thought she should have let that slip but if that is true then you may even have an outside chance this year. What's the churn rate? Got to be a fair few that either pop their clogs or just let their tickets lapse?

im 11500 ish on the list.when do the club inform us if we are going to be offered a ticket,i presume its after ticket relocations etc and renewals.when do they have to be sorted by.

I spoke to someone at City last week and she said there was about 3,600 on the list atm. I wouldn't have thought she should have let that slip but if that is true then you may even have an outside chance this year. What's the churn rate? Got to be a fair few that either pop their clogs or just let their tickets lapse?

I want one for my 6 year old lad this year and was told exactly the same figure. She also said that a lot don't take up the ST as they want to wait for the cheaper tickets so shouldn't be a problem getting one for the coming season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.