United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing is they have the biggest revenues in world football but their owners are the biggest leeches out there. Thats why they can not keep up. It must be eating them the insides to have to witness Us and Liverpool fighting for the league.
I can really can see is sickening for them to have to choose between their biggest rivals, Us and Liverpool, the one that will win the league.
But oh my... they don't care about what City do, oh no!, jajajaja
They've spent plenty, they're not lagging behind either club in that regard, they're just extremely badly run as a footballing operation and in dire need of some actual footballing nous at board level.

Fucking A. The Glazers don’t know what they’re doing.
They and Woodward, on the footballing side are utterly clueless. They've done well on the commercial side, although there's a debate on how much of that they can actually take credit for (driven by Ferguson and Gill's on-field success and the growth of the league more than anything else) and there's definitely an argument that the footballing side has and will have an adverse effect on the commercial side.

Basically, they're legends :)

635629876576968991-RAGS-Poster-MLP.jpg

Songs include:

I dreamed I saw Phil Jones Last Night
Jose's Lament
Don't touch your Sister she's Mine
Jones and his technicolour meme coat

Reactions: mat
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.