Worst XI since the takeover?

Don't get wrong, I used to LOVE mario balotelli, but

Surprised he's not on anyone's post-takeover list. I can see why not, he did have some decent stats. 30 goals in 80 matches in all competitions, not a bad return. We were scoring in bunches during his time here though. He did provide the assist to Kun against QPR also.

BUT...

Just 1 PL goal in the 12-13 season (half season, 14 appearances). Take away 11-12 season and he had 13 goals in 48 matches at City. But most importantly, he was one of the most frustrating players to watch. I'll give it to him though, off the pitch he was probably the most entertaining footballer I've ever seen.

Margetson, Scott Hiley, Alan kernaghan, David Bright well and Mick Fronztech. Normally it would take a club decades to get a back 5 as shite as that into their all time worst side. We managed to get them all in the one season FFS

That is a truly horrific team. I'm sure someone will come up with an even worse one tho with the crisp we've had.
Who's Park tho? He must've been that bad I've wiped him from memory.
Terry Park, I'm sure John benson signed him on loan from somewhere daft like Stockport, whilst we were in the top tier. Played 2 games as sub? All a distant memory maybe a proper blue historian can correct me - same season we also got Ivan Golac on loan - also terrible and we sold Trevor Francis and replaced him with David Cross and Chris Jones - no wonder we got relegated!

Margetson, Scott Hiley, Alan kernaghan, David Bright well and Mick Fronztech. Normally it would take a club decades to get a back 5 as shite as that into their all time worst side. We managed to get them all in the one season FFS

You forgot Mazarelli. Poor lad was challenged.

---------------- Panty
----- Savic - BenHaim - Boyata
Sinclair - Rodwell - Delph - Sterling
----------- Jo - Bony - RSC

Neil Heaney
Craig Russell
Lee fucking Bradbury
Scott Hiley
Lee Peacock
Chris Killen
Tony Grant
Nick Fenton

All absolute garbage. How on earth we didn't end up in the conference is amazing.

Thanks mate. Its funny how certain signings were pumped up by the managers over the years. I remember the "uncut diamond" reference used to describe samaras.

I always thought it would be better in a "watching this lad play up front for your team is like wiping your arse with an uncut diamond, after a bad case of ring burn and piles" sense.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.