Worst XI since the takeover?

Shit, just rembered - Peter Bodak.... (Sick in mouth) once watched him fall over his own feet on an attack vs Ipswich in front of the Kippax 82-83 season I think

Fucking hell Geoff Lomax I remember the delight of seeing him away at Blundell Park in the old division 2 as we struggled to a 1-1 with Grimsby I was 8 or 9 at the time. You dont forget your first time in Grimsby.
Think he was offloaded to Rochdale, saw some shite in the 80s, oh and the 90s.... Oh and last season (overpaid underperformance shite that is)

A few of these names were before the takeover, but still played post-takeover.

Caballero

Maicon
Ben Haim
Gláuber
Garrido

Hamann
Fernando
Ibrahim

Santa Cruz
Sinclair

Challenge on... (Pissed off you've got Margaret & Kernacunt already tho)

Tracey
Frontzeck
Charvet
Wassall
Kit 50p head Symons
Langley
Park
Hildersley
Buster Phillips
Cunningham
Kelly (worst debut ever)

Wait for it, guitar strumming Frank Clark in charge with Phil Neal as assistant

Think we could get this simulated on FIFA?
That is a truly horrific team. I'm sure someone will come up with an even worse one tho with the crisp we've had.
Who's Park tho? He must've been that bad I've wiped him from memory.

Richard Wright

Boateng - Boyata - Savic - Bridge

Navas - Rodwell - Vieira - Sinclair

RSC - Bony​

Boyata wasn't signed after the take over, Savic and Boateng in there are quite wild considering their careers after us. If game time accounts for worse then only Berti can win that one.

Boyata wasn't signed after the take over, Savic and Boateng in there are quite wild considering their careers after us. If game time accounts for worse then only Berti can win that one.
Berti had more competitive minutes and appearances than Wright though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.