Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya. The Ultimate Monster

Manchester_lalala said:
Don't think I've ever seen him miss a clear goal scoring chance. Unbelievable technique.

I just saw a stat today which says he's had 56 shots, 38% of which were on target.

That's 21 shots on target. 20 goals. Some conversion rate!*

*not sure I believe it myself.

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
BlueBearBoots said:
Yaya always looks as if hes ambling about, apart from that goal of course, but looking at the stats this morning he ran over 10K last night. what a star!

Let's hope he plays like that sunday.

grumpy fucker!
lets hope the whole fucking team play well enough to beat west ham. it is a team effort after all.
not a bad performance from yaya after a groin injury two weeks ago mate. he plays practically every minute of every game, do you expect him to be brilliant every minute he plays? ffs!

Ding Dong said:
And not forgetting his dribble , quick feet and final pass for our third goal.
Just.....CLASS.

and not forgetting his dribble quick feet and pass to sergio at everton, barely mentioned , but few, if any current prem midfielders could have squeezed that ball through-if messi had done it you,d not hear the last of it. and folk say he,s over rated..the pass from deep in midfield at newcastle , to Nasri when he scored last season.awesome.world class.
wed night he kept looping the ball over the static villa back eight, if only we had had a striker on the pitch sharp enough to have read his passes the first goal would have come a lot sooner. such a clever skill full talented player, far more than a monster.

Hungarian blue said:
But Gerrard shits on him, though.

So does Keane, Scholes, Vieira, Park Ji-Sung, Kleberson but maybe even Ray Parlour, in fact.

At least according to ragcafe.

The Toure thread on Redcafe is a joke. He's twice the player Keane was. Keane was a great leader, not a great player

The top 5 CMs in PL history are (in no particular order) Yaya, Scholes, Vieira, Lampard and Gerrard

Jack Wilshere ‏@JackWilshere 20h
“@RyanBigMack: @JackWilshere who has been your premier league player of the year this year ? #AskWilsh”YaYa Toure

<a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/JackWilshere/status/464419985579077632" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/JackWilshere/status ... 5579077632</a>

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9ecmgOES1Y[/youtube]

It must be mandatory for compilation videos to have awful soundtracks..

zaqyvu4a.jpg

Made me laugh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.