Yaya Toure

For as many games as you say Yaya didn't do it, I can think of just as many, if not more, where Silva and Aguero didn't do it either. Games where we needed them as well. No player does it every single match, not even Messi himself.

Fair enough, but the difference being, have you ever been watching the match and thought, Aguero doesn't want to know today (?)

YES - everybody has off games, but IF during those off games I can see that an individual is still putting the effort in, then I'll put it down to just being "one-of-those-days". If I see a lazyitis performance then I'm a mushroom cloud laying mother fcuker (MF).

Yaya has made me swear in frustration a hell of a lot more than Aguero.

Fair enough, but the difference being, have you ever been watching the match and thought, Aguero doesn't want to know today (?)

YES - everybody has off games, but IF during those off games I can see that an individual is still putting the effort in, then I'll put it down to just being "one-of-those-days". If I see a lazyitis performance then I'm a mushroom cloud laying mother fcuker (MF).

Yaya has made me swear in frustration a hell of a lot more than Aguero.

You obviously equate effort with running around a lot.

On his day a fucking force of nature. without doubt the best city player I've seen in my lifetime. Aguero close behind. Vk and zab may get more love but yaya is the guy who makes city tick. If he plays well city play well.

I think that when Yayas time as a City player ends then the squad number 42 should be retired also.
The man is unique and irreplaceable Imo.

His class, mental strength and versatility has never been in doubt.
But with age, Faltering performers or injuries to other key players and opponents working out tactics to deal with the best team in the league, you needed to tweak tactics and use him more selectively.
Pr
On another planet to anyone in our squad,including Serge.Never been up for debate for me,haha who said Joe Hart.
yep.

This will be my last comment on this thread but Yaya has to be one of the most inconsistent players I've ever seen. One week he's amongst the best in the world and next week he looks like he's more of a darts kind of guy.
its a good job its your last comment,cos it was crap.absolute crap.goodnight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.