Your Favourite Ever City Season

Keegan's championship winning season although I wanted him sacked after losing 4-0 at home to Wimbledon.

1967/68. The Ballet on Ice, the win at the swamp, Newcastle on the last day, and winning the title with 11 English players,a feat which I think will never be repeated.
That team was an entertaining machine,full of characters and some of the best players of their era.

3/ 87-88 (numerous enjoyable moments that have stood the test of time)
2/ 80-81 (my first real experience of a decent cup run)
1/ 11-12 (will never be beaten)

Division 3 (or League 2 or whatever it was called). Not just for York - which everyone went to but the whole season - some great games at so many little grounds - and such depression followed by euphoria as the season progressed

2016/17 - When we win the title by 1 point on last gameweek ... then go on and beat the Scum in the FA Cup Final a week later ... and then go on and lift the big jug in Cardiff!

Everyone who isn't saying 2006 -2007 is kidding themselves.

Potential, ambition, world class talent and of course goals goals goals (joey Barton top goalscorer with 6 goals) lol

Haha, funnily enough that season is up there for me. First season I went to most home games and started following City away. Lots of good memories, despite some of the shite served up on the pitch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.