Your Most Frustrating/Disappointing Game this Season

Yes, as I said, we couldn't defend, nor score to overcome the shite defending, when we had good chances.

I'm not getting into a conversation about the manager with you, as you talk utter shite on the subject.
Can't take you seriously if you think we lost that tie at home, we are out of the champions league because of Guardiola & his attack all the time policy .......in the away leg.

Fielding a weakened team against Trafford United in the league cup. NEVER, EVER, EVER should we field a weakened team against that lot!
We just threw a game against Utd , a shinny cup sits in their trophy cabinet because we were chasing far more important things like the Champions league . Never thought I'd see the day where a Manchester City team helped Utd to a trophy.

Can't take you seriously if you think we lost that tie at home
Well I don't take anything you post seriously, as its mostly shite mate, so knock yourself out but I'll live.

In Europe, teams conceding 3 in the home leg first would lose at least 95% of the time on aggregate I would imagine.

I can't help it if your expectations were for a routine tie win, having conceded 3 at home, especially against one of the top scoring teams in europe at the time, its you that is the fool, not me.

Could we still have won ? Of course, but by defending ? Really ? Something we have consistently failed to do all season ? No the way to win was by scoring plenty there, but we didn't, because for 60/90 minutes our forward players simply didn't turn up, had they gone for it, as the manager wanted, we could easily have matched their 3 away goals, but they didn't.

Well I don't take anything you post seriously, as its mostly shite mate, so knock yourself out but I'll live.

In Europe, teams conceding 3 in the home leg first would lose at least 95% of the time on aggregate I would imagine.

I can't help it if your expectations were for a routine tie win, having conceded 3 at home, especially against one of the top scoring teams in europe at the time, its you that is the fool, not me.

Could we still have won ? Of course, but by defending ? Really ? Something we have consistently failed to do all season ? No the way to win was by scoring plenty there, but we didn't, because for 60/90 minutes our forward players simply didn't turn up, had they gone for it, as the manager wanted, we could easily have matched their 3 away goals, but they didn't.
We were 2 goals up going there , lock the game down & give them no room to play & we go through , we didn't have to score, the line up was a disaster.we are out because of the manager.

Surprised no one has mentioned Stoke at home yet...going for 5 wins in a row and I can't help but think we were building momentum which would have maybe turned the very tight Arsenal and Chelsea games which followed if we were on a proper winning streak.

We could have been 7 points behind Chelsea on Wednesday instead of 11, going for 4 points behind and serious, serious pressure on them.
When I read the title of the thread the Stoke at home game just jumped out at me,exactly for the reasons you have said. At that time it was all about momentum. Felt like we'd let it slip coming home from the match that night. Didn't speak all the way home. As you have alluded to if we'd have won that,plus the Dippers at home,the draw at Arsenal last week wouldn't have seemed too bad and Wednesday match at the Chavs would have put more pressure on them than us. But then again I'm the eternal optimist!

Leicester away.... we were worse than piss poor. Pub league defending and we let a team that at the time were on a shocking run look like world beaters

To make it worse I was at a gig at Liverpool echo arena so watched the match in a bar in Liverpool city centre surrounded by Micky's cheering on Leicester and laughing at how pathetically bad we were.. ruined my night

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.