Summer Transfers

It's a shame someone at the club thought bony would do better than dzeko

Dzeko needed a fresh start to regenerate himself. At City he became stale at the end and knew he would never be first choice over Kun.

Last season he was bang average for Roma. It's taken a season for him to adapt to the league and Roma to adapt and learn about Edin's style of play in order to get the best out of him.

Bony was always going to eventually make the step-up, it was just who was going to take the punt, and we did.

I think there was more than just lack of ability that didn't see him work at City. In my opinion something either happened in his personal life or mentally he couldn't hack it. It's quite telling that he can barely get on the pitch for Stoke.

With Barkley stalling on signing a nw contract, would he 1) be of interest to us, and 2) if so, what role could he take? A Yaya replacement?
I always rated the lad, but he seems to be quite up and down in his performances, was brilliant against the foxes.

With Barkley stalling on signing a nw contract, would he 1) be of interest to us, and 2) if so, what role could he take? A Yaya replacement?
I always rated the lad, but he seems to be quite up and down in his performances, was brilliant against the foxes.

hes been really good this year, so id have him in our team. especially if pep wants more english players. rose, sterling, stones and barkly would be great. id play him in a midfield two with gundogan .

Altered my prediction based on who we've been linked to and what tolmie's been posting in the It's Quiet thread. Also gave my opinion on how far along or how likely the transfer is based on media/ITK's/guesswork. So basically this is a waste of time.

GK - Ederson, nailed on.
CB - one of either Bonucci, Van Dijk or Laporte, clueless.
RB - Fabinho, nailed on.
RB/LB - Henrichs, to be confirmed.
LB - one of either Rose, Gaya or Mendy, clueless.
CDM - Carvalho, nailed on.
CM - Isco, if not him then no idea.
Winger - Coman?? No idea.
ST - Sanchez or Mbappe, only if Aguero leaves.

Would be pretty happy with that if that's what it comes to.

11t4i91.jpg

Imagine if this happens. Wallahi I'm wet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.