Claudio Bravo - 2016/2017 performances (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The reason people are defending him is in response to ridiculous assertions like his footwork is League One standard.
I mean footwork like a boxer's footwork. Not his ability to control and pass the ball.

Footwork in the sense of what a goalkeeper has to do to dive effectively, save close shots, create an effective defence when moving towards the attacker. It has possibly been his biggest downfall. It's been the subject of articles in quality newspapers. Written by ex goalkeepers,

The ability control and pass is one of the requirements in the playing style Pep is trying to implement.

I mean footwork like a boxer's footwork. Not his ability to control and pass the ball.

Footwork in the sense of what a goalkeeper has to do to dive effectively, save close shots, create an effective defence when moving towards the attacker. It has possibly been his biggest downfall. It's been the subject of articles in quality newspapers. Written by ex goalkeepers,
I can see what you're trying to say and its something I've noticed too. It's almost like he's a failed outfield player that decided to have a go in nets. Some, not all, of the basics appear to be missing. One I notice in particular is when faced with a close shot, most keepers starfish and make themselves as big a target as possible. Bravo never does that, in fact, he's back on his heels and presents a smaller target.

Ah, apologies. I however don't agree with your belief that he hacks it as much as anyone else.

I'd say it would be a good idea to split the Bravo topic in two. One for the pro sand one for the cons.
That way both parties can discuss with their own as they fail to agree on the man. Now you just see the same discussions coming back over and over again to reach boredom as watching grass grow during winter.
The number of pages is at least 3 times any other player. Ridiculous.

A quick scan back over page 1 will show that the debate has mellowed somewhat.

This topic about Claudio Bravo mate. Page 1, back in January.
It was funnier back then, mind.

I ment page 1 from the first Bravo topic, as he had one before this. And the number of pages ever since his debut vs scum is what I find ridiculous to say the least. Although half of it is probably Bill who hasn't much of a life without this topic.

I ment page 1 from the first Bravo topic, as he had one before this. And the number of pages ever since his debut vs scum is what I find ridiculous to say the least. Although half of it is probably Bill who hasn't much of a life without this topic.

your obsession with me is getting tedious. last chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.