How important to you is it Sergio gets the record?

Yup Sterling has been awful,and many of the backers are beginning to realise it as well now,so obviously I saw something quite early.

Yup your certainly no spokesperson for me,dead right,hardly a free advert mate,just take a step back and look at what you say,in particular in this thread,so controversial on so many topics,and I thought I was bad

But please don't bring the Sterling chat into the Aguero thread,he's not fit enough to lace his boots,honestly I cannot believe that you have said this IT MEANINGLESS,unreal chat.unreal

Sterling has been one of our players of the season. We can file this as complete and utter bollocks. There's having an opinion and then there is being just plain wrong.

Sterling has been one of our players of the season. We can file this as complete and utter bollocks. There's having an opinion and then there is being just plain wrong.

Don't talk fucking daft,players of the season,behave,file whatever you want,but join the Sterling thread rather than disrupting this one like the other fella did,he's on there now,you can join him and the other backers Sterling has

Don't talk fucking daft,players of the season,behave,file whatever you want,but join the Sterling thread rather than disrupting this one like the other fella did,he's on there now,you can join him and the other backers Sterling has

Says the fella who has wanked on for 3 pages about Sterling.

It's pointless engaging with people that have an agenda as an opinion, that lad will never have a chance with some Blues. You should fucking love him, and you will one day.

Says the fella who has wanked on for 3 pages about Sterling.

It's pointless engaging with people that have an agenda as an opinion, that lad will never have a chance with some Blues. You should fucking love him, and you will one day.

I will love him one day,if he wins England the World Cup,after he falls over on way into the box,and it deflects in off his dick.

You are right though,when you said some Blues,it's not just me

He's already a hero for the club and he's played a considerable amount of games fewer than Brook so the record isn't overly important. Considering how key the goals he has scored have been he will always be remembered and loved. If the team perform better without him and score and win more then that's the most important thing. Jesus could play his whole career at City and break the record with ease.

It would be some achievement if Kun does break the club record but to be honest I would rather, along with the rest of the team win the Champions League.

Call me a sentimental, middle-aged fool, but I'd be devastated if he left without breaking our scoring record; however,I know to others, such records are meaningless.

How pissed-off would you be if he was sold before he got the record?

Pretty much agree with you mate. I realise there's little room for sentiment in football - certainly in the modern-day - but I think he's still got a lot to offer even in Pep's system and would be disappointed if he was moved on before breaking the record. Rooney's stock has dropped dramatically in the past couple of years with United fans (far more than Sergio's at City) but my boss - who is a United season ticket-holder and has been going to games over there since a few years before Charlton retired - still wanted him to break Charlton's record because like us with Aguero, he's been there to witness Rooney's whole United career unfold.

It's all relative, personally I would love for him to stay another year and smash the record.

However if I was told you can have this or the alternative is to replace him and you will win the league next year and at least get to the semi final of the CL then I would accept him leaving.
At the end of the day we need to trust Pep and the board to make the right decision for the club.

Mancini brought the start of all this success but has been whitewashed from our history. If Aguero leaves without hitting the record I feel the same will happen with him. Even the bar named in his honour is called 93:20. If he hits the record his name will be the one that strikers aspire to for many years or is the future just three years cycles of buying and offloading players rather than building loyalty?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.