Our PR department and the media

The problem Bayern will have is that if they take legal action now they'll have to do it every time otherwise they are pretty much confirming the story is true. And some true stories they might be so keen on confirming or denying.

There is an unspoken agreement amongst those who talk and write about football for a living that Manchester City's achievements should be played down at all times.

Negative stoties, on the other hand, shall be mentioned wherever possible so that they become unquestioned fact.

As another poster on here once said...In the eyes of the football illuminati, we have arrived but we don't belong.

So it's either having smoke blown up your arse by a bunch of sycophants which, in no time at all, becomes your distorted view of reality and you then become (and also attract) a bunch of arrogant, hateful fucking wankers a la our rag friends or alternatively you are represented as the devil incarnate, despised by all but your own.

With those 2 choices I take the latter every time.
All day; every day.

There is an unspoken agreement amongst those who talk and write about football for a living that Manchester City's achievements should be played down at all times.

Negative stoties, on the other hand, shall be mentioned wherever possible so that they become unquestioned fact.

As another poster on here once said...In the eyes of the football illuminati, we have arrived but we don't belong.

Do you know this for a fact, or just your opinion from what you see and read in the media?

I know it's a fact. Someone at City told me that after a Mancini press conference he witnessed a number of journalists from different papers discussing among themselves how they were going to spin it. Negatively naturally.
There is no logical reason for the British media to report upon City fairly and objectively.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.