Our PR department and the media

As she works for CFG rather than City, she wouldn't be the one responsible for responding to the attacks.
That surprised me PB. I had assumed reading this thread that VK was the accountable executive and was responsible for the club face off to the media. If that isn't the case, who is responsible for it?

Crown Point Blue has very important and influencial contacts /friends in positions of power and influence, as he has indicated in his posts .

Why can you just not accept this as fact ?
Because this is the Internet and we're not 12 years of age?

I think you need to read the whole conversation. He has inferred something for which I asked for a yes or no answer. If he really is a big time charlie he can PM me with an answer. Therefore I am as smart as I think I am (in fact probably smarter) and my bubble is stick intact. Thanks for your concern though, much appreciated.

I had already read the full conversation. Carry on.

But not the FIFA investigation. I seriously doubt they had much if anything to do with that. They're more interested in UEFA and our own FA at the moment and in that respect I believe they are pursuing various avenues.

You could be right sir......but the corruption thing was probably like on Onion. Start peeling,more revealing !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.