Sergio Aguero - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I can say is the lad has been building up to these last two performances for a couple of months now. Sensational. No issue whatsoever with when Pep subbed him today. Think it was excellent in fact. Gives Sergio more to aim for in terms of the improvements he needs to make as well as giving him the chance to take a bow for a wonderful performance. Not to mention giving Kelechi a run what with the rumours he may be leaving the club.

Couldn't be more pleased to hear Kun is staying.

Barring anything horrible like injury etc he and Gabriel are going to scare the tripe out of opposition defences next season. I don't think it can be stated enough how much of a positive impact Gabriel's return from injury has had on Sergio. All of a sudden (after so long) there is a fellow goal scorer for Kun to get the ball to and create for and he looks to be relishing it.

All of us have seen the potential beast of an all-round player within the lad. Glad to see it starting to awaken under the careful eye of Guardiola. Must admit that at times I had my doubts about the way Pep was managing Sergio as far as being too public with some of his criticisms. Rapt Kun has taken it the right way and we have had a small taste of what's to come next season.

All I can say is the lad has been building up to these last two performances for a couple of months now. Sensational. No issue whatsoever with when Pep subbed him today. Think it was excellent in fact. Gives Sergio more to aim for in terms of the improvements he needs to make as well as giving him the chance to take a bow for a wonderful performance. Not to mention giving Kelechi a run what with the rumours he may be leaving the club.

Couldn't be more pleased to hear Kun is staying.

Barring anything horrible like injury etc he and Gabriel are going to scare the tripe out of opposition defences next season. I don't think it can be stated enough how much of a positive impact Gabriel's return from injury has had on Sergio. All of a sudden (after so long) there is a fellow goal scorer for Kun to get the ball to and create for and he looks to be relishing it.

All of us have seen the potential beast of an all-round player within the lad. Glad to see it starting to awaken under the careful eye of Guardiola. Must admit that at times I had my doubts about the way Pep was managing Sergio as far as being too public with some of his criticisms. Rapt Kun has taken it the right way and we have had a small taste of what's to come next season.
Great post

I shall be there, Sergio. See if you can do it before the end of August! I should imagine the news of Sergio staying put has spoilt a few close seasons. Wonder how many RagCafe ragamuffins have started building next year's Swamp Donkey outfit with him in it, along with the Serbian turnip and his peg leg!

Should be absolutely smashing goal records next season if he's staying.

Should have had another 10 in the league this season just from when he was on the pitch, and he was benched for 7 games. The service is only going to get better, another goal threat like Jesus is only going to give him more room, and he's going to have to pay that back with a shed load of goals if he's going to ward off the competition for the striker role from Jesus.

It's about time he went from being one of the best in the league to being one of the best in the world. He finally has a manager who will demand it of him, and a supporting cast which pretty much every other striker in the world would be jealous of.

Assuming he stays fit he should be targeting 50 in all comps.

Should be absolutely smashing goal records next season if he's staying.

Should have had another 10 in the league this season just from when he was on the pitch, and he was benched for 7 games. The service is only going to get better, another goal threat like Jesus is only going to give him more room, and he's going to have to pay that back with a shed load of goals if he's going to ward off the competition for the striker role from Jesus.

It's about time he went from being one of the best in the league to being one of the best in the world. He finally has a manager who will demand it of him, and a supporting cast which pretty much every other striker in the world would be jealous of.

Assuming he stays fit he should be targeting 50 in all comps.

I agree, fitness permitting of course

Will become our top scorer
Could enter the top 10 Prem scorers of all time(Sergio 122, Sheringham 146), would make him 2nd highest foreign player behind Henry.
Could enter top 20 Champions League scorers of all time, needs 4 goals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.