It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a ban incoming for Khaldoon.

How dare he say that to the contrary of others on here.

It passes the time does the Transfer forum, but very little on here that can't be picked up in the paper's and just like them it is usually wrong.

Think we can say that Kun is definitely staying. Unless of course Khaldoun is lying.

Genuinely don't want M'bappe. Jesus, Sané, Sterling, Bernardo, we have enough young attackers already. Let United and Real fight it out for him.

Some disappointed bluemooners after reading that.

Is there? Sorry to interrupt the gloating, but I'm pretty sure nobody was actively wanting Kun to be moved on.

That's the best news I've seen on this transfer forum.

It's nothing new. Pep has said repeatedly he's not being sold.

That still doesn't mean Aguero won't ask to leave, indeed he was the one who started the speculation, but he's also stated he'll be staying.

Is there? Sorry to interrupt the gloating, but I'm pretty sure nobody was actively wanting Kun to be moved on.

It's nothing new. Pep has said repeatedly he's not being sold.

That still doesn't mean Aguero won't ask to leave, indeed he was the one who started the speculation, but he's also stated he'll be staying.
Don't be sorry, you're interupting nothing. If you haven't read posts on here over the last few months from people happy to move him on then I'm surprised as you don't seem to miss fuck all usually.

I would love Mbappe to replace Aguero, but in 1-2 years, not after one season for a world record. Aguero is a WC, we need to sign WC players not to sell them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.