It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad I didn't reply to your post before you edited it then. ;)

Took me a minute to catch up...we played them so many times in the groups it seems.

A write up of the other one, though, may be a more accurate answer to the question.

If we get Sandro that would be a very good signing. Better than Mendy.

If he signs then I would guess it's a no fit Bonucci.

50m for a fullback is ridiculous even though football has gone mad,we need 2,a centre mid,defender and keeper at least,just because we have money we still have a budget to stick to

We dont really even know the budget lets say £250 million is possible with out sales there in its self is at least 5 players at the £50 million mark but its all guess work from us who knows what the owners have sanctioned for Pep to spend?

The best French winger is Dembele at Dortmund, but I don't see any Polish or Croatian wingers being good enough for Bayern.

In regards to Kimmich, would you be surprised if City came in for him? Pep loves playing fullbacks who can come into midfield and we need a number 6.

Was it not Pep who introduced Kimmich into the Bayern setup?

Put it this way mate, if he is available I would love him at City.

Yes, but Kimmich will not leave Munich - Ancelotti will be gone in not such a long time as much as I can predict. He has not survived his second years before and it is totally understandable why. Kimmich is not a proven no. 6 now - just a prospect who a lot set big hopes in. The situation in that position for him at a top club is not better for him elsewhere. And his spot in the national team does not depend on a starting spot at Bayern. He can wait.

Pep will not come in for him - not because he would not want him but Kimmich is big on the Hoeneß' agenda and it is Rummenigge that still is on the Ancelotti side (it is his choice for a coach and he enjoys spending lunch time twice a week with him chatting in Italian...) and it seems that Hoeneß is already pissed off. And it is Hoeneß Pep has a close friendship to - not Rummenigge. Ancelotti favours the Spanish or South American players, does not punish them if they skip autograph hours, come to late or even gives them extra holidays.

After 11/12 Heynckes was big in the critics, too. He is a big friend of Hoeneß - that is probably what saved him his job then. But after that losses Heynckes was really his ass off the following season - changed a lot things. Spend extra time in the week to get his reserve players to be tip top at the end of the season and made contact with a lot of the 3rd and 4th league clubs to do midweek matches with them on their ground to give them match practice. The 9:2 win against Hamburg or some other big wins in the league or the Cup were mainly done by that B-team. A lot things like this. Got the players into his boat - not by being a nice guy but by even being stricter but to everybody - no matter of the status in the team.

But I do not think that will happen this season. Right now it was not the tactics or anything or team choice but only the referee and bad luck.....

He's German and Bayern have zero interest, that's telling in itself.

That was about Rüdiger...

One thing Bayern for sure does not need is a central defender. They have Boateng, Martinez, Hummels - next year Süle in addition - and until now Badstuber and Benatia are still out on loan but probably will not come back. And if there is really injuries Alaba does make a good central defender, too.

Alli better than Isco?? Well I wouldn't say much. Once he begins to deliver at the bigger stage then we can start this discussion. A lot of people here really underrate Isco for some reason.

I think he Is grossly overrated on here

I think he Is grossly overrated on here
That's fair enough as it's all about opinions. However would you care to elaborate why you think he is overrated here? Don't know whether you were the one that started the Dele Alli debate or what your views are about the lad but until he begins to show his stuff on the international football and European stages, you just cannot put him in the same league with Isco. I understand the point some make about them being different players with different skill set but even at that I believe you can still compare as they both would thrive more just behind a centre forward. Alli is a very good player we all know but Isco is in a different class altogether. He was the main creative force in Malaga at the 12/13 UCL when they could have booked a place in the semis if not for a controversial decision at the dying embers of the game. Yes I know he has not gone further ahead in his development by choosing to rot in Madrid but even with that his natural talent and experience sets him apart most in his role the world over and come to think of it how many players would cut it in a midfield with Modric and Kroos, the very models in that role? Every adulation he's received here he has fairly earned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.