Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently is wife is a presenter on MUTV...
gMCsxdX.gif

Some right shit-dickery going on tonight. All this bollocks about "oh, hes shit, united got rid of him". He is a good centre back. Nothing special, just good. 20 million is the going rate for a player like evans now. Deal with it. If we sign him, we have to get behind him. For the record, anyone who boos him if he signs is a twat.

Ultimately, assuming Mangala is on his way out and we'll use 3-at-the-back fairly often, the question is whether Pep would rather we buy Evans or keep Tosin as the first backup, and I just don't think Tosin is ready yet.

Some right shit-dickery going on tonight. All this bollocks about "oh, hes shit, united got rid of him". He is a good centre back. Nothing special, just good. 20 million is the going rate for a player like evans now. Deal with it. If we sign him, we have to get behind him. For the record, anyone who boos him if he signs is a twat.

This, this, this, 100% this.

Although I don't agree with the 'never boo a blue' motto- I think it's fair in some circumstances- we'll all have to get behind him if he signs. Not sexually.

Last edited:
If signing him for a low fee means we can sell Mangala,.giving us enough wriggle room in the budget to splash out on Mbappe, then...

... I'd prefer it if we promoted Adarabioyo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.