EFL Cup - 3rd Round Draw (WBA away)

Did you flip 11 in a row?

Nope, I didn't even try. But the next draw will still be a 50/50 chance of being home or away, nothing more. It isn't linked to previous results. It's independent. However I'm not an FA stooge you are onto either, well I don't think I am (especially as the EFL cup has fuck all to do with the FA, it's ran by the Football League but hey ho) and please tell me what could possibly be gained by risking exposure and rigging the 3RD ROUND of the league cup? Money? What?

Nope, I didn't even try. But the next draw will still be a 50/50 chance of being home or away, nothing more. It isn't linked to previous results. It's independent. However I'm not an FA stooge you are onto either, well I don't think I am (especially as the EFL cup has fuck all to do with the FA, it's ran by the Football League but hey ho) and please tell me what could possibly be gained by risking exposure and rigging the 3RD ROUND of the league cup? Money? What?
Yes but add 0.5 x 0.5 etc etc and it's a one in 2,000 chance. That's how probability works.

swearing at me is no way to open a conversation with me.

perhaps you are mixing me up with someone else who has previously offended you in some manner.

I wasn't swearing at you, it was just to emphasise a point, apologies if I offended you, wasn't intended

The powers that be have set the tone for this one by having the draw in China. The correct response is to play the kids.

You mean the country which one of its largest companies which bought a 13 percent holding in CFG and the country which president visited our club when conducting a state visit to Britain. Yes I can see why they might fix the draw against us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.